Pathology Illustrated. Edition: 8
Generations of medical and other health science students have been helped to pass their exams by the Illustrated books. The visual presentation of the subject matter, divided in to one-page units, makes for easy learning and recall. Now fully revised in this eighth edition, Pathology Illustrated covers all the essential information in as clear and concise a way as possible, focussing on what is most clinically important. Pathology remains central to the study of medicine and forms the bridge between the basic sciences and clinical medicine, making this book an essential purchase for today's student.
- Covers both basic and systematic pathology
- Each topic clearly summarised in one/two pages
- Visual presentation for easy learning and recall
- Fully updated throughout - including new and expanded coverage on the essentials of genetic disease, haemodynamics and shock and basic techniques in molecular biology
- Includes an all new interactive eBook version:
- downloadable for anytime access to the complete contents
- enhanced with new, interactive multiple-choice questions for each chapter, to test your understanding and aid exam preparation
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
- Cell and Tissue Damage
- Genetic Disease
- Inflammation, Healing and Repair
- Haemdynamic Disorders, Thrombosis and Shock
- Infection and Immunity
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Respiratory System
- Gastrointestinal Tract
- Liver, Gall Bladder and Pancreas
- Haemopoietic and Lympho-reticular Tissues
- Genitourinary System
- Female Genital System and Breast
- Nervous System
- Musculo-skeletal System
- Endocrine System
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateApr 14, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.