Pain Management Secrets. Edition: 4
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Definitions, Ronald Kanner, MD
2. Classification of Pain, Robert A. Duarte, MD
3. Basic Mechanisms, Allan Basbaum, PhD
4. Topiceuticals, Charles E. Argoff, MD
II. CLINICAL APPROACH
5. History Taking in the Patient with Pain, Howard S. Smith, MD and Andrew Dubin, MD
6. Physical Examination of the Patient with Pain, Howard S. Smith, MD and Andrew Dubin, MD, MS
7. Pain Measurement, W. Cranford Clark, PhD, Sita S. Chokhavatia, MD, Abbas Kashani, MD, and Susanne Bennett Clark, PhD
8. Psychological Assessment of Chronic Patients, Dennis Thornton, PhD
III. CLINICAL SYNDROMES DEFINED BY PAIN
9. Neuroimaging in the Patient with Pain, Howard S. Smith, MD
10. Tension-Type Headache, Richard B. Lipton, MD, and Lawrence C. Newman, MD
11. Migraine, Richard B. Lipton, MD, and Lawrence C. Newman, MD
12. Cluster Headache, Lawrence C. Newman, MD, and Richard B. Lipton, MD
13. The Paroxysmal Hemicranias, Lawrence C. Newman, MD, and Richard B. Lipton, MD
14. Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Ronald Kanner, MD
15. Brain Tumor Headaches, Ronald Kanner, MD
16. Increased and Decreased Intracranial Pressure, Ronald Kanner, MD
17. Temporal Giant Cell Arteritis, Robert A. Duarte, MD
18. Headaches Associated with Systemic Disease, Robert A, Duarte, MD
19. Trigeminal Neuralgia, Robert A. Duarte, MD
20. Glossopharyngeal and Other Facial Neuralgias, Robert A. Duarte, MD
21. Low Back Pain, Ronald Kanner, MD
22. Neck and Arm Pain, Ronald Kanner, MD and Gary McCleane, MD
23. Abdominal Pain, Ronald E. Greenberg MD
24. Chronic Pelvic Pain, Helen Greco, MD
25. Fibromyalgia and Myofascial Pain, Mark Thomas, MD, and Ronald Kanner, MD
IV. SYNDROMES IN WHICH PAIN IS A SIGNIFICANT COMPONENT
26. Postoperative Pain Management, Michael Hanania, MD
27. Cancer Pain Syndrome, Gilbert R. Gonzales, MD
28. Pain in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis, David S. Pisetsky, MD, PhD and Gary McCleane, MD
29. Neuropathic Pain, Russell K. Portenoy, MD and Ricardo Cruciani, MD, PhD
V. PSYCHOLOGICAL SYNDROMES
30. Psychological Syndromes, Dennis Thornton, PhD
VI. SPECIAL PATIENT POPULATIONS
31. Pain in Children, Patricia A. McGrath, PhD, and Stephen C. Brown, MD
32. Pain in the Older Patient, Ronald Kanner, MD
VII. PHARMACOLOGIC MANAGEMENT
33. Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Robert A. Duarte, MD
34. Opioid Analgesics, Ronald Kanner, MD
35. Addiction and Pain Management, Robert Kanner, MD
36. Regulatory Issues, Ellen Cooper, MS
37. Adjuvant Analgesics, Brian Thiessen, MD, and Russell K. Portenoy, MD
VIII. NONPHARMOLOGIC MANAGEMENT
38. Temporary Neural Blockade, Michael Hanania, MD, and Martin R. Boorin, MD
39. Permanent Neural Blockade and Chemical Ablation, Michael Hanania, MD
40. Sympathetic Neural Blockade, Meir Chernofsky, MD, and Michael Hanania, MD
41. Intraspinal Opioids, Zahid H. Bajwa, MD, Stephen A. Cohen, MD, Carol A. Warfield, MD, and Gary McCleane
42. Neurostimulatory and Neuorablative Pocedures, Jason E. Silvers, BS, and James N. Campbell, MD
43. Psychological Constructs and Treatment Interventions, Dennis Thornton, PhD
44. Physiatric Modalities in Pain Management, Mark A. Thomas, MD
45. Physical Modalities: Adjunctive Treatments to Reduce Pain and Maximize Function, Bryan J. O'Young MD, Mark A. Young MD, Jeffrey S. Meyers, MD, Steven A. Stiens, MD
46. Pain Clinics, Nelson Hendler, MD, MS
47. Interventional Pain Management, Charles E. Argoff, MD and Gary McCleane, MD
48. Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Robert A. Duarte, MD
Stock Last CheckedJan 21, 2022
Publication DateJan 9, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.