Otologic Surgery. Edition: 4
Now in brilliant full color, Otologic Surgery, 4th Edition, by Drs. Derald Brackmann, Clough Shelton, and Moses A. Arriaga, offers comprehensive, step-by-step coverage of the full range of surgeries of the ear and skull base. Through crisp line drawings, high-quality photographs, and more than 50 procedural videos online, it provides detailed visual guidance that highlights the clinical expertise of dozens of the most respected specialists in the field. From cover to cover, you'll find the authoritative guidance you need to hone your surgical skills and ensure optimal outcomes for your patients.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
- Otologic Instrumentation
- Canalplasty for Exostoses of the External Auditory Canal and Miscellaneous Auditory Canal Problems
- Malignancies of the Temporal Bone-Limited Temporal Bone Resection
- Malignancies of the Temporal Bone-Radical Temporal Bone Resection
- Cogenital Malformation of the External Auditory Canal and Middle Ear
- Surgery of Ventilation and Mucosal Disease
- Diagnosis and Management of the Patulous Eustachian Tube
- Office Management of Tympanic Membrane Perforation and the Draining Ear
- Tympanoplasty-Outer Surface Grafting Technique
- Cartilage Tympanoplasty
- Tympanoplasty-Undersurface Graft Technique: Transcanal Approach
- Tympanoplasty-Undersurface Graft Technique: Postauricular Approach
- Ossicular Reconstruction
- Canal Wall Reconstruction Tympanomastoidectomy
- Surgery of Acute Infections and Their Complications
- Mastoidectomy-Intact Canal Wall Procedure
- Mastoidectomy-Canal Wall Down Procedure
- Tympanoplasty-Staging and Use of Plastic
- Complications of Surgery for Chronic Otitis Media
- Dural Herniation and Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks
- Total Stapedectomy
- Laser Stapedectomy
- Partial Stapedectomy
- Laser Revision Stapedecomy
- Special Problems of Otosclerosis Surgery
- Avoidance and Management of Complications of Otosclerosis
- Perilymphatic Fistula
- Management of Bell's Palsy and Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
- Traumatic Facial Paralysis
- Facial Nerve Tumors
- Surgery for Cochlear Implantation
- Implantable Hearing Devices
- The Bone-Anchored Cochlear Stimulator (Baha)
- Surgery of the Endolymphatic Sac
- Middle Cranial Fossa-Vestibular Neurectomy
- Retrolabyrinthine and Retrosigmoid Vestibular Neurectomy
- Translabyrinthine Vestibular Neurectomy
- Posterior Semicircular Canal Occlusion for Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
- Transcanal Labyrinthectomy
- Chemical Treatment of the Labyrinth
- Superior Semicircular Canal Dehiscence Syndrome
- Overview of Transtemporal Skull Base Surgery
- Operations for Vascular Compressive Syndromes
- Drainage Procedures for Petrous Apex Legions
- Surgery for Glomus Tumors and Other Lesions of the Jugular Foramen
- Rehabilitation of Lower Cranial Nerve Deficits after Neurotologic Skull Base Surgery
- Middle Fossa Approach
- Translabyrinthine Approach
- Retrosigmoid Approach to Tumors of the Cerebellopontine Angle
- Transotic Approach
- Transcochlear Approach to Cerebellopontine Angle Lesions
- Extended Middle Cranial Fossa Approach
- Anterior and Subtemporal Approaches to the Infratemporal Fossa
- Endoscopic Endonasal Approaches to the Skull Base and Paranasal Sinuses
- Petrosal Approach
- Auditory Implants for the Central Nervous System
- Extreme Lateral Infrajugular Transcondylar Approach for Resection of Skull Base Tumors
- Management of Postoperative Cerebrospinal Fluid Leaks
- Care of the Eye in Facial Paralysis
- Hypoglossal Facial Anastomisis
- Facial Reanimation Techniques
- Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery of Skull Base Tumors
- Vascular Considerations in Neurotologic Surgery
Temporal Bone Resection - Limited Temporal Bone Resection
Patulous Eustachian Tube Reconstruction with Cartilage Graft Implants
Cartilage Perichondrium Island Flap
Cartilage Palisade Technique
Tympanoplasty The Undersurface Graft Technique Transcanal Approach
Tympanoplasty (The Otology Group)
Incus Bridge Prosthesis
Ossicular Chain Reconstruction PORP1
Canal Wall Reconstruction Typmpanomastoidectomy
Mastoidectomy- Intact Canal Wall
Canal Wall Down.
Dural Defect Repair
Right Lateral Canal Fistula Repair
Right Sigmoid Sinus
Eroded Incus- Lippy Prothesis
Facial nerve Tumor
Left Pediatric Cochlear Implant
Soft Tissue Handling in Baha Surgery
Endolymphatic Mastoid Shunt
Endoscopic Assisted Left Suboccipital Vestibular Neurectomy
Right Retrolabyrinthine and Left Retrosigmoid Vestibular Neurectomy
Transmastoid Semicircular Canal Occlusion
Posterior Canal Occlusion for Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo
Partial Labyrinthectomy for Skull Base Exposure
Transmastoid Superior Canal Occlusion for Dehiscence
Infracochlear Drainage of Petrous Apex Cholesterol Granuloma
Infratemporal Fossa Approach to Glomus Jugulare
Left Middle Fossa Acoustic Tumor
Right Retro Sigmoid Craniotomy
Endoscopic Endonasal Approaches to the Skull Base
Surgical Placement of the Nucleus Auditory Brainstem Implant (ABI)
Blind Sac Closure of the Ear Canal and Obliteration of the Eustachian Tube
Hypoglossal Facial Anastomosis
Stock Last CheckedDec 6, 2021
Publication DateDec 10, 2015
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.