Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery. Edition: 3
Focusing solely on must-know procedures, Operative Techniques: Spine Surgery, 3rd Edition by Drs. Alexander R. Vaccaro and Eli Baron, offers a highly visual, step-by-step approach to the latest techniques in the field. Thorough updates keep you current with recent changes in spine surgery, and new contributors bring a fresh perspective to this rapidly-changing specialty. Part of the popular Operative Techniques series, this practical reference focuses on individual procedures, each presented in an easy-to-follow format for quick reference.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Section 1: Cervical Spine
1. Closed Cervical Skeletal Tong Placement and Reduction Techniques
2. Halo Placement in the Pediatric and Adult Patient
3. Anterior Odontoid Resection: The Transoral Approach
4. Odontoid Screw Fixation
5. Anterior C1-C2 Arthrodesis: Lateral Approach of Barbour and Whitesides
6. Anterior Cervical Corpectomy/Diskectomy
7. Anterior Resection of Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament
8. Anterior Cervical Disk Arthroplasty
9. Occipital-Cervical Fusion
10. C2 Translaminar Screw Fixation
11. Harms Technique and Magerl Technique
12. Cervical Spine: Lateral Mass Screw Fixation
13. Cervical Pedicle Screw Fixation
14. Posterior Cervical Osteotomy Techniques
15. Posterior Cervical Laminoplasty
16. Posterior cervical foraminotomy, microdiscectomy
17. Cervical trauma classification and surgical treatment
Section 2: Thoracic Spine
18. Anterior Thoracic Diskectomy and Corpectomy
19. Anterior Thoracolumbar Spinal Fusion via Open Approach for Idiopathic Scoliosis
20. Operative Management of Scheuermann's Kyphosis
21. Resection of Intradural Intramedullary or Extramedullary Spinal Tumors
22. Endoscopic Thoracic Diskectomy
23. VEPTR Opening Wedge Thoracostomy for Congenital Spinal Deformities
24. Posterior Thoracolumbar Fusion Techniques for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
25. Thoracoplasty for Rib Deformity
26. Complete Vertebral Resection for Primary Spinal Tumors
27. Surgical treatment of Arachnoid Cysts
28. The Adult Surgical Management of Syringomyelia
29. Surgical treatment of Dural AV fistulas and AVM's
30. Adult scoliosis: classification and treatment
31. Spinopelvic balance: preop planning and calculation
32. Sacropelvic Fixation
33. Posterior Far Lateral Diskectomy
34. The Lateral Extracavitary Approach for Vertebrectomy
35. Osteotomy Techniques (Smith-Petersen and Pedicle Subtraction) for Fixed Sagittal Imbalance
36. Spondylolysis Repair
37. Surgical Treatment of High-Grade Spondylolisthesis
38. Interspinous Process Motion-Sparing Implant and Coflex Interlaminar spacer
39. Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
40. Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
41. Transpsoas Approaches to the Thoracolumbar Spine for Discectomy and Fusion
42. Lumbar Total Disk Arthroplasty
44. Minimally Invasive Exposure Techniques of the Lumbar Spine
45. Hemivertebrae Resection
46. Lumbar Internal Laminectomy
47. Lumbar cortical screw fixation
48. Neuronavigation: setup and workflow
49. Thoracolumbar trauma classification and surgical treatment
50. Sacral Trauma clssificaltion and Surgical Treament
51. SI Joint Fusion
Stock Last CheckedNov 26, 2021
Publication DateFeb 6, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.