Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery. Edition: 2
Ideal for orthopaedic residents, fellows, and practicing surgeons alike, Operative Techniques: Knee Surgery offers all the step-by-step guidance you need to perform the latest techniques in knee surgery. As part of the highly visual Operative Techniques series, it boasts brief bulleted descriptions and a clean layout for ease of use, while clinical pearls help you optimize outcomes and obtain the best results.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Section 1: Knee Arthroscopy/Meniscus
1. Knee Examination and Imaging
2. Diagnostic Knee Arthroscopy
3. Arthroscopic Synovectomy and Posterior Knee Arthroscopy
4. Arthroscopic Lysis of Adhesions
5. Arthroscopic Meniscectomy and Meniscal Cyst Decompression
6. Arthroscopic Management of the Discoid Meniscus
7. Inside-Out and Outside-In Meniscal Repair
8. All-Inside Meniscal Repair and Root Repair
9. Arthroscopically-Assisted Meniscus Allograft Transplantation
Section 2: Articular Cartilage Procedures
10. Chondroplasty and Microfracture
11. Osteochondral Autograft Transplantation
12. Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation
13. Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation
14. Osteochondritis Dissecans
15. Opening Wedge High Tibial Osteotomy
16. Distal Femoral Osteotomy
Section 3: Ligament
18. Graft Choices and Fixation Devices
19. Primary Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
20. Revision Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
21. Pediatric Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
22. Posterior Cruciate Ligament Repair and Reconstruction
23. Medial Collateral Ligament Repair and Reconstruction
24. Posterolateral Corner Repair and Reconstruction
25. Multiple Ligament Knee Injury
Section 4: Patellofemoral
26. Acute and Chronic Patellar Tendon Ruptures
27. Quadriceps Tendon Repair
28. Arthroscopic Lateral Retinacular Release and Lengthening
29. Patellar Tendinopathy
30. Acute Patella Dislocation: Medial Patellofemoral Ligament Repair
31. Patella Fracture
32. Medial Patellofemoral Ligament Reconstruction
33. Tibial Tubercle Ostetotomy - Anteromedialization and Distalization
34. Sulcus-Deepening trochleoplasty
Section 5: Adult Knee Reconstruciton
35. Unicondylar Knee Arthroplasty
36. Patellofemoral Arthroplasty
37. Surgical Approaches for Total Knee Arthroplasty
38. Methods of Implant Positioning In Total Knee Arthroplasty
39. Cruciate Retaining Versus Posterior Stabilized Total Knee Arthroplasty
40. Methods of Fixation in Total Knee Arthroplasty
41. Total Knee Arthroplasty in the Varus Knee
42. Total Knee Arthroplasty in the Valgus Knee
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateMay 9, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.