Operative Techniques: Foot and Ankle Surgery. Edition: 2
This is a title in the Operative Techniques series. Please visit www.operativetechniques.com for more information.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
SECTION I: FOREFOOT
1. Hallux Valgus Correction with Modified Chevron Osteotomy
2. Scarf Osteotomy for Correction of Hallux Valgus
3. Hallux Valgus correction with Metatarsal Opening Wedge and Proximal Phalangeal Osteotomies
4. Modified "Lapidus" Procedure-Tarsometatarsal Corrective Osteotomy and Fusion with First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Correction and Realignment
5. Proximal Long Oblique (Ludloff) First Metatarsal Osteotomy with Distal Soft Tissue Procedure
6. Revision Hallux valgus surgery
7. Correction of Acquired Hallux Varus
8. Arthroscopy of the Great Toe
9. Hallux Rigidus: Cheilectomy with and without a Dorsiflexion Phalangeal Osteotomy
10. Interpositional arthroplasy of great toe
11. Polyvinyl alcohol hemiarthroplasty for first MTP arthritis
12. Arthrodesis of the Great Toe Metatarsophalangeal Joint
13. Arthroscopic fusion of the great toe
14. Forefoot Reconstruction for Rheumatoid Disease
15. Fifth Metatarsal Osteotomy for Correction of Bunionette Deformity
16. Plantar plate repair of the first MTP joint (Turf toe)
17. Plantar Plate Repair for Subluxed MTP
18. Morton's Neuroma
19. Revision Surgery through a Plantar Approach for Recurrent Interdigital Neuroma
20. Metatarsal Lengthening
21. Internal Fixation of the Hallux Sesamoid Bone of the Hallux
SECTION II: MIDFOOT (INCLUDING POSTERIOR TIBIAL TENDON DYSFUNCTION)
22. Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Lisfranc/Tarsometatarsal Injuries
23. Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Navicular and Cuboid Fractures
24. Fractures of the Proximal Fifth Metatarsal (Jones' or Stress Fracture)
25. Meuller-Weiss Treated with Limited Fusion
26. Meuller-Weiss Treated with Pan-Navicular Fusion
27. Charcot Neuropathy of the Midfoot
28. Painful Accessory Navicular: Augmented Kidner Procedure with Flexor Digitorum Longus Transfer
29. Painful Accessory Navicular Treated with Fusion Of the Synchondrosis
30. Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
31. Spring Ligament Repair with Suture Tape Augmentation
32. The ZEVO Calcaneal Osteotomy for for Pes Plano Abducto Valgus
33. Lateral Calcaneal Lengthening Osteotomy for Supple Adult Flatfoot
SECTION III: HINDFOOT
34. Cavovarus Correction in Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
35. Z-Osteotomy for varus heel
36. Calcaneus Fractures: Treatment Using Extensile Lateral Approach and ORIF
37. Intra-articular Calcaneus Fractures
38. Non-extensile techniques for treatment of calcaneus fractures
39. Sinus tarsi approach for calcaneal fractures - Perspective I
40. Percutaneous fixation of talus fracture
41. Arthroscopic Talus fracture fixation
42. Arthroscopy of the Subtalar Joint
43. Distraction subtalar fusion
44. Triple Arthrodesis
45. Single Medial Approach for Triple Arthrodesis
46. The valgus malaligned triple, with subtalar and transverse tarsal deformity
SECTION IV: ANKLE
47. Ankle arthroscopy from a posterior approach
48. Osteochondral Lesion of the Ankle-OATS Procedure
49. Vascularized bone graft for extended osteochondral lesion of talus
50. Anterior Ankle Impingement
51. Realignment Surgery for Valgus Ankle Osteoarthritis
52. Osteotomies for the Correction of Varus Ankle
53. Arthroscopic Ankle Arthrodesis
54. Rigid Fixation for Ankle Arthrodesis Using Double Plating
55. Ankle Arthrodesis Using Ring/Multiplanar External Fixation
56. Tibiotalocalcaneal Fusion with a Retrograde Intramedullary Nail
57. Total Ankle Arthroplasty: Three-Component Design (HINTEGRA Prosthesis)
58. Total Ankle Arthroplasty through a lateral approach (Zimmer Prosthesis)
59. Salvage of Failed Total Ankle Arthroplasty
60. Ankle Arthrodesis with Large Screw Fixation for Salvage of the Failed Total Ankle Arthroplasty
61. Salvage of Ankle Large Bony Defect with Spinal Cage
62. Charcot Ankle Fractures
63. Percutaneous Lateral Ligament Reconstruction
64. Modified Brostrom Procedure for Lateral Ankle Laxity
65. Lateral Ankle Ligament Reconstruction Using Plantaris Autograft
66. Salvage of a Failed Lateral Ligament Repair
67. Peroneal Tendon Tears: Débridement and Repair
68. Peroneal tendinopathy with allograft
69. Chronic Peroneal Tendon Subluxation-Dislocation
70. Ligament Reconstruction for Chronic Medial Ankle Instability
71. Calcaneoplasty for Insertional Tendinopathy of Achilles Tendon
72. Arthroscopic Trimaleolar Ankle Fracture with Fibular Nail
73. Malunion of Fibula Fracture
SECTION V: THE LEG
74. Posterior Tibial Tendon Transfer for Footdrop
75. Achilles Tendon Reconstruction with Flexor Hallucis Longus Transfer Augmentation
76. Calf (Gastrocnemius) Release for Equinus Contracture
77. Proximal Tibia Bone Graft
78. Anterior Leg Compartment Release for Exertional Compartment Syndrome
Stock Last CheckedNov 29, 2021
Publication DateOct 14, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.