Oncologic Imaging: A Multidisciplinary Approach
Here's the multidisciplinary guidance you need for optimal imaging of malignancies. Radiologists, surgeons, medical oncologists, and radiation oncologists offer state-of-the-art guidelines for diagnosis, staging, and surveillance, equipping all members of the cancer team to make the best possible use of today's noninvasive diagnostic tools.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Oncologic Imaging Table of Contents
Part 1: General Principles
1. A Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer: A Radiologist's View
2. A Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer: A Surgeon's View
3. A Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer: A Medical Oncologist's View
4. A Multidisciplinary Approach to Cancer: A Radiation Oncologist's View
5. Assessing Response to Therapy
Part 2: Chest
6. Lung Cancer
7. Primary Mediastinal Neoplasms
8. Pleural Tumors
Part 3: Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas
9. Liver Cancer: Hepatocellular And Fibrolamellar Carcinoma
11. Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
12. Cystic Pancreatic Lesions
13. Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
Part 4: Gastrointestinal Tract
14. Esophageal Cancer
15. Gastric Carcinoma
16. Small Bowel Malignant Tumors
17. Colorectal Cancer
Part 5: Genitourinary
18. Renal Tumors
19. Bladder Cancer and Upper Tracts
20. Testicular Germ Cell Tumors
21. Primary Adrenal Malignancy
22. Prostate Cancer
23. Primary Retroperitoneal Tumors
Part 6: Gynecologic and Women's Imaging
24. Tumors of the Uterine Corpus
25. Cervical Cancer
26. Ovarian Cancer
27. Breast Cancer
Part 7: Lymphomas and Hematological Imaging
28. Myeloma and Leukemia
29. Hematological Malignancy: The Lymphomas
Part 8: Metastatic Disease
30. Thoracic Metastatic Disease
31. Metastases Abdominal-Pelvic Organs
32. Peritoneal Cavity and Gastrointestinal Tract
33. Bone Metastases
34. Cancer of Unknown Primary
Part 9: Miscellaneous
35. Imaging in Thyroid Cancer
37. Soft Tissue Sarcomas
Part 10: Complications of Therapy
38. Interventional Imaging in the Oncologic Patient
39. Complications in the Oncologic Patient: Chest
40. Complications in the Oncologic Patient: Abdomen and Pelvis
41. Pulmonary Embolic Disease and Cardiac Tumors
Part 11: Protocols in Oncologic Imaging
42. Protocols for Imaging Studies in the Oncologic Patient
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateJun 27, 2012
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.