Netter's Cardiology. Edition: 3
Perfect for residents, generalists, anesthesiologists, emergency department physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who need a practical, working knowledge of cardiology, Netter's Cardiology, 3rd Edition, provides a concise overview of cardiovascular disease highlighted by unique, memorable Netter illustrations. This superb visual resource showcases the well-known work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a cardiologist who has created clear, full-color illustrations in the Netter tradition. New features and all-new chapters keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
SECTION I - Introduction
- Basic Anatomy and Embryology of the Heart
- The History and Physical Examination
- Genetics in Cardiovascular Disease
- Effects of Exercise on Cardiovascular Health
- Cardiovascular Epidemiology and Risk Prediction Models
- Stem Cell Therapies for Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Radiography
- Stress Testing and Nuclear Imaging
- Cardiac Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography
- Left and Right Heart Catheterization
- Atherosclerosis and Angiogenesis
- Lipid Abnormalities
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular Events
- Cardiovascular Effects of Air Pollutants
- Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Cardiogenic Shock after Myocardial Infarction and Percutaneous support devices
- Congenital Coronary Anomalies
- Coronary Hemodynamics and FFR
- Epidemiology of Congestive Heart Failure- HFpEF and HFrEF
- Management of Acute Heart Failure
- Management of Chronic Heart Failure
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Restrictive Cardiomyopathy
- Hereditary Cardiomyopathies
- Cardiac Transplantation and Mechanical Circulatory Support Devices
- Stress-Induced Cardiomyopathy
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Atrial Fibrillation- Rate vs. Rhythm
- Atrial Fibrillation- Stroke Prevention
- Atrial Fibrillation- Ablation Techniques
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Cardiac Pacemakers and Defibrillators
- Aortic Valve Disease
- Mitral Valve Disease
- Cardiovascular Manifestations of Rheumatic fever
- Tricuspid and Pulmonic Valve Disease
- Infective Endocarditis
- Surgical Treatment of Valvular Heart Disease
- Clinical Presentation of Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
- Catheter-based Therapies for Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Surgical Interventions for Congenital Heart Disease
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair
- Pericardial Disease: Clinical Features and Treatment
- Pericardial Disease: Diagnosis and Hemodynamics
- Renovascular Hypertension and Renal Denervation
- Interventional Approaches for Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Surgery for Peripheral Vascular Diseases
- Carotid Artery Revascularization
- Diseases of the Aorta
- Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
- Cardiovascular Disease in Pregnancy
- Neuromuscular Diseases and the Heart
- Cardiovascular Manifestations of Endocrine Diseases
- Connective Tissue Diseases and the Heart
- Cardiac Tumors and Cardio-oncology
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- HIV and the Heart
- Sleep Disorders and the Cardiovascular System
- Cardiovascular Disease in Women
- Cardiovascular Disease in the Elderly
SECTION II - Diagnostic Testing
SECTION III - Vascular Biology and Risk Factors for Coronary Artery Disease
SECTION IV - CORONARY HEART DISEASE
SECTION V - MYOCARDIAL DISEASES AND CARDIOMYOPATHY
SECTION VI - CARDIAC RHYTHM ABNORMALITIES
SECTION VII - VALVULAR HEART DISEASE
SECTION VIII - STRUCTURAL HEART DISEASE
SECTION IX - PERICARDIAL DISEASES
SECTION X - PERIPHERAL VASCULAR DISEASE
SECTION XI - Cardiac Considerations in Specific Populations and Systemic Diseases
Stock Last CheckedDec 2, 2021
Publication DateSep 7, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.