Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology. Edition: 3
Dr. Richard Polin's Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today's practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Oh: Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology, 3e
Section 1: Foreword
1. Water Flux and Amniotic Fluid Volume: Understanding Fetal Water Flow
2. Body Composition of Fetus and Newborn
3. Potassium Metabolism
4. Renal Aspects of Sodium Metabolism in the Fetus and Neonate
5. Perinatal Calcium and Phosphorus Metabolism
6. Acid-Base Homeostasis in the Fetus
7. Glomerular Filtration Rate in Neonates
8. Renal Development and Molecular Pathogenesis of Renal Dysplasia
9. The Developing Kidney and the Fetal Origins of Adult Cardiovascular Disease
10. Fluid and Electrolyte Management of High Risk Infants
11. Renal Modulation: The Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System
12. Renal Modulation: Arginine Vasopressin and Atrial Natriuretic Peptide
13. Acute Problems of prematurity: Balancing Fluid Volume and Electrolyte Replacements in Very Low Birth Weight and Extremely Low Birth Weight Neonates
14. Lung Fluid Balance in Developing Lungs and Its Role in Neonatal Transition
15. Use of Diuretics in the Newborn
16. Neonatal Hypertension: Diagnosis and Management
18. Kidney Injury in the Neonate
19. Hereditary Tubulopathies
20. Inherited Disorders of Calcium, Phosphate and Magnesium
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateSep 4, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.