Myles Professional Studies for Midwifery Education and Practice
Myles Professional Studies for Midwifery Education and Practice Concepts and Challenges explores the non-clinical areas of the midwifery curriculum (e.g. law, ethics, leadership, employer-led supervision and professional development) in a helpful, user-friendly format brought to readers by a team of experts under the guidance of Jayne Marshall, editor of Myles Textbook for Midwives. The volume will be suitable for all student midwives, whether undertaking pre-registration education programmes or post-graduate studies, as well as practising midwives preparing for revalidation and/or undertaking CPD. Whilst prepared predominantly by contributors from the UK, Myles Professional Studies for Midwifery Education and Practice Concepts and Challenges will be suitable for an international readership.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
- Becoming a Midwife: The History and Socialization into Professional Practice
- Standards for Midwifery Education and Professional Regulation
- Communicating Effectively in Midwifery Education and Practice
- Conceptual and Philosophical Bases of Midwifery
- Reflection and Intuitive Practice
- Ethical Decision-making in Midwifery Education and Practice
- Legal Issues Relating to Midwifery Education and Practice
- Scope of Professional Practice
- Facilitating Safety in Midwifery Education and Practice
- Employer-Led Models of Midwifery Supervision
- Mentorship, Preceptorship and Coaching in Midwifery Education and Practice
- The Science of Midwifery and Evidence-Based Practice
- Leadership and Management in Midwifery
- Change and Innovation in Midwifery Education and Practice
- Continuing Professional Development and Midwifery Career Pathways
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateMay 2, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.