Muller's Imaging of the Chest. Edition: 2
Reflecting recent major advances in the field, Müller's Imaging of the Chest, 2nd Edition, remains your go-to reference for all aspects of chest radiology, including the latest diagnostic modalities and interventional techniques. This exhaustive resource begins with a review of normal anatomy, progressing to expert coverage based first on how patients present in clinical practice, then on diagnosis or diagnostic category. This practical, easy-to-use format helps you effectively select and interpret the best imaging studies for the everyday challenges you face in thoracic imaging.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
SECTION I. NORMAL CHEST
1. Normal Chest Radiography and CT
SECTION II. RADIOLOGIC MANIFESTATIONS OF LUNG DISEASE
4. Nodules and Masses
5. Interstitial Patterns
6. Decreased Lung Density
SECTION III. DEVELOPMENTAL LUNG DISEASE
7. Airway and Parenchymal Anomalies
8. Congenital Malformations of the Pulmonary Vessels in the Adults
SECTION IV. PULMONARY INFECTION
9. Bacterial Pneumonia
10. Pulmonary Tuberculosis
11. Nontuberculous (Atypical) Mycobacterial Infection
12. Fungal Infections
15. HIV Infection
SECTION V. PULMONARY NEOPLASMS
16. Screening for Lung Cancer
17. Lung Cancer: Radiologic Manifestations and Diagnosis
18. Pulmonary Carcinoma Staging
19. Neuroendocrine Hyperplasia, Pulmonary Tumorlets, and Carcinoid Tumors
20. Pulmonary Hamartoma
21. Inflammatory Pseudotumor
22. Pulmonary Metastases
SECTION VI. LYMPHOPROLIFERATIVE DISORDERS AND LEUKEMIA
23. Pulmonary Lymphoid Hyperplasia and Lymphoid Interstitial Pneumonia (Lymphocytic Interstitial Pneumonia)
24. Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
25. Hodgkin's Disease
SECTION VII. DIFFUSE LUNG DISEASES
27. Usual Interstitial Pneumonia/ Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
28. Nonspecific Interstitial Pneumonia
29. Cryptogenic Organizing Pneumonia (Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia)
30. Acute Interstitial Pneumonia
32. Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
33. Pulmonary Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis
34. Smoking-Related Interstitial Lung Disease
35. Lymphangioleiomyomatosis and Tuberous Sclerosis
36. Idiopathic Pleuroparenchymal Fibroelastosis
37. Eosinophilic Lung Diseases
38. Metabolic and Storage Lung Diseases
SECTION VIII. CONNECTIVE TISSUE DISEASES
39. Rheumatoid arthritis
40. Systemic sclerosis (Scleroderma)
41. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
43. Sjögren's Syndrome
44. Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD)
45. Interstitial Pneumonia with Autoimmune Features
SECTION IX. VASCULITIS AND GRANULOMATOSIS
46. ANCA-Associated Vasculitis
47. Goodpasture Syndrome (Anti-basement Membrane Antibody Disease)
48. Behçet's Disease
49. Takayasu Arteritis
SECTION X. PULMONARY EMBOLISM, HYPERTENSION, AND EDEMA
50. Acute Pulmonary Embolism
51. Chronic Pulmonary Thromboembolism
52. Nonthrombotic Pulmonary Embolism
53. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
54. Hydrostatic Pulmonary Edema
55. Permeability Pulmonary Edema
SECTION XI. DISEASES OF THE AIRWAYS
56. Tracheal Diseases
57. Bronchiectisis and other Bronchial Abnormalities
SECTION XII. INHALATIONAL DISEASES AND ASPIRATION
61. Asbestos-Related Disease
62. Silicosis and Coalworker's Pneumoconiosis
63. Uncommon Pneumoconioses
SECTION XIII. IATROGENIC LUNG DISEASE AND TRAUMA
65. Drug Induced Lung Disease
66. Radiation Induced Lung Disease
67. Blunt Thoracic Trauma
68. Post-Operative Complications
69. Chest Radiography in the Intensive Care Unit
70. Non-infectious Complications of Lung and Stem Cell Transplant
SECTION XIV. PLEURAL DISEASE
72. Pleural Effusion
73. Benign Pleural Thickening
74. Pleural Neoplasms
SECTION XV. MEDIASTINUM
77. Mediastinal Masses
SECTION XVI. DIAPHRAGM AND CHEST WALL
79. Chest Wall
Stock Last CheckedDec 7, 2021
Publication DateOct 26, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.