Mosby's OB/Peds & Women's Health Memory NoteCards
Use this set of colorful cards to master concepts in maternity, women's health, and pediatrics! With 65 cartoons covering key topics, Mosby's OB/Peds & Women's Health Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses uses humor and illustrations to make studying easier and more fun. These durable, portable cards use mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids to help you prepare for class, clinicals, and the NCLEX® exam. Created by nursing educators JoAnn Zerwekh and Cathy Miller, this one-of-a-kind tool makes studying obstetrics and pediatrics an exceptionally memorable experience!
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Pregnancy Dating and The Pregnancy Dating Wheel Use
2. Pregnancy Symptoms, "The 3 P's"
3. Nutrition in Pregnancy
4. Environmental Concerns
5. Advanced Maternal Age (AMA)
6. Postpartum Depression
7. Incompetent Cervix
8(a). Mild Preeclampsia
8(b). Severe Preclampsia & Eclampsia
9. Common Testing During Pregnancy
10. Ectopic Pregnancy
11. Constipation during Pregnancy
12. Patient Reportable Symptoms during Pregnancy
13. Diabetes in Pregnancy
14. HELLP Syndrome
15. Noninvasive Fetal Monitoring
16. Labor Induction
17. Stages of Labor
18. Presentation during Delivery
19. Hyperemesis Gravidarum
20. Twins and Multiples
Newborn Care Topics
21. APGAR Scores
22. Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn
23. Respiratory Distress Syndrome (RDS)
24. Imperforate Anus
25. Common Birth Injuries
26. Infant of a Diabetic Mother
27. Congenital Heart Disease
28. Spina Bifida
30. Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
32. Newborn Screening for Metabolic Disorders
33. Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
Women's Health Topics
34. Gynecologic Terms
35. Menstrual Calendar
36. Pelvic Exam
37. Cultural Considerations
38. Screening for Cervical Cancer
39. Methods of Contraception
40. Pains Mnemonic for IUD Problems
41. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
43. Urinary Incontinence
45. Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB)
46. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) & Ovarian Torsion
47. Vulvar Dermatitis Skincare Guidelines
49(b). Postmenopausal Bleeding
50. Paroxysmal Abdominal Pain (Colic)
51. Diaper Dermatitis
52. Iron Deficiency Anemia
53. Cerebral Palsy
56. Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Bronchiolitis
57. Croup Syndrome
58. Acute Appendicitis
59. Head Injury
61. Bacterial Meningitis
62. Childhood Diabetes
63. Hematologic Problems -- Leukemia & Hemophilia
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateNov 19, 2011
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.