Moore's Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. Edition: 9
Using an easy-to-read, user-friendly format and hundreds of review questions that facilitate effective studying, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: A Comprehensive Review, 9th Edition, contains the essential information you need for exam success and daily reference. Dr. Wesley Moore and a team of international experts cover everything from foundational concepts to the latest developments in the field, with each specialist providing a complete summary of a particular area of expertise. Extensive updates throughout the text keep you current with all that's new in this rapidly expanding field.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Section 1 Introduction
1. A History of Vascular Surgery
2. Embryology of the Vascular System
Section 2 General Principles
3. Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology of the Vascular Wall
4. Anatomy and Surgical Exposure of the Vascular System
5. Hemodynamics for the Vascular Surgeon
6. Hemostasis and Thrombosis
7. Atherosclerosis: Pathology, Pathogenesis, and Medical Management
8. Nonatherosclerotic Vascular Disease
9. Venous Vascular Malformations
10. Congenital Arterial Malformations
11. Antibiotic Prophylaxis in Vascular Disease Management
12. Patterns of Diabetic Vascular Disease
13. Medical Management of Vascular Disease, Including Pharmacology of Drugs used in Vascular Disease Management
14. The Noninvasive Vascular Diagnostic Laboratory
15. Principles of Imaging in Vascular Disease
Section 3 Arterial Occlusive Disease
16. Vascular Grafts: Characteristics and Rational Selection
17. Introduction to Endovascular Surgery: Arterial Access, Guide Wires, Catheters, Sheaths, Angioplasty Catheters, and Stents
18. Atherectomy and Arterial Closure Devices: selection, technique and results
19. Extracranial Cerebrovascular Disease: The Carotid Artery
20. Surgical Reconstruction of the Supra-Aortic Trunks and Vertebral Arteries
21. Endovascular Repair of Extracranial Cerebrovascular Lesions
22. Carotid Body Tumors: Diagnosis and Surgical Management
23. Surgical Management of Aortoiliac Occlusive Disease
24. Angioplasty and Stenting for Aorto-Iliac Occlusive Disease: Technique and Results
25. Diagnosis and Surgical Management of the Visceral Ischemic Syndromes
26. Diagnosis and Management of Renal Vascular Occlusive Disease
27. Angioplasty and Stenting for Mesenteric and Renal Artery Disease
28. Surgical Management of Femoral, Popliteal, and Tibial Arterial Occlusive Disease
29. Endoscopic Harvesting of the Saphenous Vein
30. Infrainguinal Endovascular Reconstruction: Technique and Results
31. Endovascular Repair of Infrapopliteal Arterial Occlusive Disease
32. Thoracic and Lumbar Sympathectomy: Indications, Technique, and Results
33. Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and Vascular Disease of the Upper Extremity
34. Natural History and Nonoperative Treatment of Chronic Lower Extremity Ischemia
35. Thrombolysis for Arterial and Graft Occlusions: Technique and Results
Section 4 Arterial Aneurysm Disease
36. Descending Thoracic and Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysms: General Principles and Open Surgical Repair
37. Endovascular Repair of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
38. Combined Endovascular and Surgical (Hybrid) Approach to Aortic Arch and Thoracoabdominal Aortic Pathology
39. Fenestrated-Branched and Parallel Stent-Grafts for Endovascular Repair of Aortic Arch and Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysms
40. Acute and Chronic Aortic Dissection: Medical Management, Surgical Management, Endovascular Management, and Results
41. Aneurysms of the Aorta and Iliac Arteries
42. Endovascular Repair of Juxtarenal (Chimney), Infrarenal, and Iliac Artery Aneurysms
43. Open Surgical and Endovascular Management of Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
44. Laparoscopic Aortic Surgery for Aneurysm and Occlusive Disease: Technique and Results
45. Building a Hybrid Operating Suite including Robotic Capability
46. Splanchnic and Renal Artery Aneurysms
47. Aneurysms of the Peripheral Arteries
48. Surgical and Endovascular Management of Vascular Trauma including aortic transection
Section 5 Venous Disease
49. Venous Thromboembolic Disease
50. Thrombolysis and Mechanical Thrombectomy for Deep Venous Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism
51. Surgical Management of Chronic Venous Obstruction
52. Endovascular Repair of Chronic Venous Obstruction
53. Etiology and Management of Varicose Veins: Surgery, Endovenous Ablation, and Sclerotherapy
54. Management of Venous Leg Ulcers
55. Portal Hypertension
57. Hemodialysis and Vascular Access
Section 6 Complications In Vascular Surgery
58. Neointimal Hyperplasia
59. Prosthetic Graft Infection
60. Noninfectious Complications in Vascular Surgery
61. Management of Complications After Endovascular Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
Section 7 Miscellaneous Topics
62. Diabetic Foot Complications: A Primer for Vascular Surgeons
63. The Wound Care Center and Limb Salvage
64. Lower Extremity Amputation
65. Anterior Spine Exposure: Operative Techniques for the Vascular Surgeon
66. Carotid Sinus Stimulation: Background, Technique, and Future Directions
67. Building an Outpatient Interventional Suite
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateAug 11, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.