Model ST6557 Therapy Traction Table with Machine Mount accessory - Hydraulic
- The Performance Physio therapy traction traction table has been developed to offer static and intermittent lumbar and cervical traction treatments.
- The Couch is supplied with a multiple adjusting mount, to attach a suitable traction machine.
- No accessories are included.
- Note: Our plinths are custom made to order here in the UK.
- Brexit and Covid-19 related production demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 12 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 12 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
As our plinths are all custom made to order, the cancellation of an order once the build has begun will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Should a plinth be delivered and a request subsequently made to return it to us there is similarly a 20% restocking fee.
Original delivery fees cannot be refunded and there is a return delivery collection charge of £145 plus VAT which will be taken from any refund due.
Standard Model Specification
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37 stone)
- The power assisted head and foot section incorporates anti-trap design
- Friction Free Rolling Top
- Positive & Negative head design with adjustable angle of –25 to +75 degrees.
- Electric or hydraulic height elevation
- Head section fitted with breathing hole and plug
- Choice of Hand or Foot switch control for electric model
- Excellent height range from 50-101cm (20”- 40”)
- Retractable wheel design and adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
Optional Couch Accessories
- Cervical in Sitting Unit
- Lumbar and cervical harnesses
- Roll Cushion
- Table and machine mount
- SM12 Traction Machine with extension cord included
- Flexion Stool
- Thoracic harness
- Counter traction straps for use with above
- Pelvic harness
- Spreader bar
- Head halter
- Cervical pillow
- Cervical pillow Cover
PREMIUM PLINTH RANGE
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37.7 stone)
- Warranty – Motors- 2 years
- Warranty – Gas Struts - 2 years
- Warranty – Frame - 10 years
- Cables and leads - 1 year
- Hand/foot switches - 1 year
Upholstery ColourSky Blue, Canard, Dark Grey, Dark Blue, Black, White, Light Grey, Cream, Olive, Lotus Green, Pepper, Brown, Poterie, Red, Burgundy
Matching Head support cushionNo thanks, 1 x 6007 Head Support, 2 x 6007 Head Supports
60 mm Memory foam top sheetNo thanks, 1 x 6076 Memory Foam Top Sheet
2-man delivery? (see shipping zone chart)One Man Standard Delivery, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Area 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Area 2), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Area 3), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Area 4)
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Flexion StoolNo thanks, 1 x ST6069 Flexion Stool
Cervical in Sitting Accessory UnitNo thanks, 1 x ST6071 Cervical in Sitting Accessory Unit
Pelvic (lumbar) Traction HarnessNo thanks, 1 x 6046 - Pelvic (lumbar) Traction Harness
Thoracic Traction HarnessNo thanks, 6047 - Thoracic Traction Harness
Thoracic Harness Anchor Straps (pair)No thanks, 6048 - Thoracic Harness Straps (pair)
Cervical PillowNo thanks, 6067 - Cervical Pillow
Spreader BarNo thanks, 6070 - Spreader Bar
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 10-12 weeks. After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
Currently we only have foreign orders delivery to a UK Mainland based freight forwarder of your choice. We are not exporting directly ourselves.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honour our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.
- As our plinths are all custom made to order, the cancellation of an order once the build has begun will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
- Should a plinth be delivered and a request subsequently made to return it to us there is similarly a 20% restocking fee. Original delivery fees cannot be refunded and there is a return delivery collection charge of £145 plus VAT which will be taken from any refund due.