Model ST6557 Therapy Traction Table with Machine Mount accessory - Hydraulic
- The Performance Physio therapy traction traction table has been developed to offer static and intermittent lumbar and cervical traction treatments.
- The Couch is supplied with a multiple adjusting mount, to attach a suitable traction machine. No accessories are included.
- Note: Our plinths are custom made to order here in the UK.
- Brexit and Covid-19 related producton demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 8-10 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. The current lead time on plinth construction is 8-10 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below.
Standard Model Specification
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37 stone)
- The power assisted head and foot section incorporates anti-trap design
- Friction Free Rolling Top
- Positive & Negative head design with adjustable angle of –25 to +75 degrees.
- Electric or hydraulic height elevation
- Head section fitted with breathing hole and plug
- Choice of Hand or Footswitch cotrol for electric model
- Excellent height range from 50-101cm (20”- 40”)
- Retractable wheel design and adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
Optional Couch Accessories
- Cervical in Sitting Unit
- Lumbar and cervical harnesses
- Roll Cushion
- Table and machine mount
- SM12 Traction Machine with extension cord included
- Flexion Stool
- Thoracic harness
- Counter traction straps for use with above
- Pelvic harness
- Spreader bar
- Head halter
- Cervical pillow
- Cervical pillow Cover
PREMIUM PLINTH RANGE
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37.7 stone)
- Warranty – Motors- 2 years
- Warranty – Gas Struts - 2 years
- Warranty – Frame - 10 years
- Cables and leads - 1 year
- Hand/foot switches - 1 year
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Upholstery ColourBlack, Burgundy, Brown, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Lotus Green, Light Grey, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue, White
Matching Removable 'Head/Knee' BolsterNo Thanks, x 1 , x 2
Additional 20mm Memory Foam / Multistretch VinylNo thanks, 20mm Memory Foam top layer
Plinth Width OptionsStandard (65cm), Extra Wide Plinth (70cm)
Cervical in Sitting Accessory UnitNo Thanks, ST6071 Cervical in Sitting Accessory Unit
Pelvic (lumbar) Traction HarnessNo Thanks, 6046 - Pelvic (lumbar) Traction Harness
Thoracic Traction HarnessNo Thanks, 6047 - Thoracic Traction Harness
Accessory Work tableNo Thanks, Accessory Work table
Thoracic Harness Anchor Straps (pair)No Thanks, 6048 - Thoracic Harness Straps (pair)
Cervical PillowNo Thanks, 6067 - Cervical Pillow
Cervical Pillow CoverNo Thanks, 6068 - Cervical Pillow Cover
Additional Delivery Person (see zone based colour chart)One man standard, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Zone 1)
Flexion StoolNo Thanks, 6069 - Flexion Stool
Spreader BarNo Thanks, 6070 - Spreader Bar
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
For any offshore or export orders then packing and freight will be charged extra at cost and must be quoted depending on numbers and delivery addresses.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
We are happy to send our Plinths anywhere in the word and have already sold them in places we thought not possible. If you provide us a precise address then we are happy to quote on a cost basis for delivery. You are also welcome to arrange you own pickup from our warehouse if you can find a more economical solution.
Sea Freight is always less expensive than air freight so if you aren't in a rush this might also be worth considering. The last note is that we charge you to freight ex-United Kingdom. Our charges DO NOT include any duties that might be payable on landing before you can have those goods forwarded to you. In some cases shipping is to the customs area in your destination country where you will then have to collect or organise a freight forwarding company to deliver them on to you at your expense.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honor our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.