Model ST3573 3-Section Therapy Bariatric Couch - Electric Plinth
- An extremely strong and rigid 3 section couch incorporating both an adjustable angle backrest and a single drop end head section, these models are suitable for a wide range of manual therapy and patient examination procedures.
- The Bariatric 3 Section Couch features electric height operation, head/foot section & backrest angle adjustments with a safe working load and lifting capacity of 325Kg (715lbs).
- Brexit and Covid-19 related producton demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 8-10 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. The current lead time on plinth construction is 8-10 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 325kg
- Backrest angle adjustment from horizontal to +75°
- Footrest angle adjustment from -20° to +75°
- Electric height elevation
- Excellent height range from 45cm to 98cm
- Retractable wheel design with adjustable foot for stability on uneven floors and surfaces
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard
- Extra-width 80cm Upholstery as standard
PREMIUM PLINTH RANGE
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37.7 stone)
- Warranty – Motors- 2 years
- Warranty – Gas Struts - 2 years
- Warranty – Frame - 10 years
- Cables and leads - 1 year
- Hand/foot switches - 1 year
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Up/Down MechanismHand switch fitted as standard , Optional perimeter foot switch
Upholstery ColourBlack, Burgundy, Brown, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Lotus Green, Light Grey, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue, White
Additional Memory Foam top sheetNo thanks, 20mm Memory Foam top layer (best with multistretch vinyl)
Matching Removable 'Head/Knee' BolsterNo Thanks, x 1 , x 2
Side Support Rails (pair)No Thanks, Side Support Rails (pair)
Cushions for Side Support Rails (pair)No Thanks, Cushions for Side Support Rails (pair)
Upper Limb Support BracketNo Thanks, Yes, 1 x Upper Limb Support including fixings
Additional Delivery Person (see zone based colour chart)One man standard, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Zone 1)
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
For any offshore or export orders then packing and freight will be charged extra at cost and must be quoted depending on numbers and delivery addresses.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
We are happy to send our Plinths anywhere in the word and have already sold them in places we thought not possible. If you provide us a precise address then we are happy to quote on a cost basis for delivery. You are also welcome to arrange you own pickup from our warehouse if you can find a more economical solution.
Sea Freight is always less expensive than air freight so if you aren't in a rush this might also be worth considering. The last note is that we charge you to freight ex-United Kingdom. Our charges DO NOT include any duties that might be payable on landing before you can have those goods forwarded to you. In some cases shipping is to the customs area in your destination country where you will then have to collect or organise a freight forwarding company to deliver them on to you at your expense.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honor our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.