Model ST3548 - Deluxe 3-Section Therapy Couch with Drainage & Basic head design - Electric Plinth
- Incorporating electric drainage positioning and an integral perimeter foot switch these models are very versatile and suitable for a wide range of manual therapy procedures.
- This plinth is the 'Basic Head' design with drop armrests.
- Brexit and Covid-19 related production demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 12 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 12 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
Standard Model Specification
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37 stone)
- The power assisted head and foot section incorporates anti-trap design
- Electric drainage facility of 25 degrees between mid and backrest section
- Choice of Standard, Basic or Plus head design with adjustable angle
- Electric height elevation via integral perimeter foot switch
- Excellent height range from 46-99cm (19”-39”)
- Retractable wheel design and adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Head section fitted with breathing hole and plug
- Choice of upholstery colours
Optional Couch Accessories
- Paper towel holder
- Matching therapy chair or stool
- Removable head/knee support
- Protective Base Shroud
PREMIUM PLINTH RANGE
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37.7 stone)
- Warranty – Motors- 2 years
- Warranty – Gas Struts - 2 years
- Warranty – Frame - 10 years
- Cables and leads - 1 year
- Hand/foot switches - 1 year
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Upholstery ColourBlack, Burgundy, Brown, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Lotus Green, Light Grey, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue, White
Matching Removable 'Head/Knee' BolsterNo Thanks, x 1 , x 2
Choose Switch TypeElectric Hand Switch (Standard), Optional Foot Switch (Alternate)
Additional 20mm Memory Foam / Multistretch VinylNo thanks, 20mm Memory Foam top layer
Additional Delivery Person (see zone based colour chart)One man standard, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Zone 2), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Zone 3), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Zone 4)
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 10-12 weeks. After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
Currently we only have foreign orders delivery to a UK Mainland based freight forwarder of your choice. We are not exporting directly ourselves.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honour our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.
Customers who viewed this product bought
1548 – Reward points
- £1548.00 incl. Vat 20% (£1290.00 excl. Vat)
109 – Reward points
- £109.99 incl. Vat 20% (£91.66 excl. Vat)
49 – Reward points
- £49.99 incl. Vat 20% (£41.66 excl. Vat)