Manipulation Couch - Electric (Model 515E)
Designed for rehabilitation techniques, this model features a head section with breathing hole and plug, and height adjustable armrests, providing additional comfort for the patient during prone head and neck procedures.
- The leg section can be extended for the taller patient and has angular adjustment between 0° and +80°
- Electric models are supplied as standard with hand switch control, with options of single or dual foot switch operation, or the hands-free foot bar switch system
* The model shown is the 515E (Electric up/down elevation) with optional Ring Foot Switch and Foot Extension
** Please note that this plinth is custom made to order and construction currently takes 4-6 weeks. After that it will be scheduled for delivery.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 12 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
As our plinths are all custom made to order, the cancellation of an order once the build has begun will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Should a plinth be delivered and a request subsequently made to return it to us there is similarly a 20% restocking fee.
Original delivery fees cannot be refunded and there is a return delivery collection charge of £145 plus VAT which will be taken from any refund due.
- UK Manufactured
- Lifetime frame & 5 year parts guarantee
- Very strong & rigid frame
- High-performance bearings on all pivot points
- Safe working load & lift capacity 250kg
- Electric height operation
- Retractable wheel system
- Adjustable foot for uneven floors
- Anti-entrapment gas struts
- Optional extendable foot section for taller patients
- Adjustable head section from -30° to +75°
- Foot section adjustable from -25° to +85°
- Cutaway mid-section for armrest access
- Armrests lower 28cms for prone treatments
- Choice of width 63cm or 70cm
- Hoist clearance 13cm
- Length: 186cm (73″) approx; or 186cm – 211cm (73” – 83”) approx with foot extension option
- Width: 63cm or 70cm (25” or 28”) approx
- Height: 47cm – 97cm approx (18” – 38”) approx
- Battery Back-up
- Foot Switch - Offered in place of the standard hand control, this option allows you to operate the couch effortlessly with your feet thus keeping your hands free.
- Dual Foot Switch - The dual foot switch offers the same additional benefits as the single foot switch, with the added bonus of greater versatility, allowing the clinician to lift & lower the couch from two locations during treatment.
- Foot Ring Switch - The foot ring switch provides complete hands-free height operation at all points around the couch. Simple foot pressure on the perimeter bar activates the operation upwards or downwards to the desired height.
- Paper Roll Holder
- Foot Extension - Useful when catering for taller patients; the foot extension adds 25cm of additional length to the couch when fully extended
- Linked Castor Base - Exclusive to the 510 Manipulation Range, the linked castor base provides the added convenience of having a single point of operation to lift and lower the couch on or off the castors.
Upholstery Colour (for Padded Rails)Atlantic, Applemint, Lupin, Denim, Jasmine, Cool Blue, Battleship, Rainforest, Cobalt, Wasabi, Cocoa, Citrus Green, Grape, Marigold, Mulled Wine, Almond, Candy, Pillarbox, Sapphire, Gingersnap
Matching D-Support CushionNo thanks, 1 x Support Cushion (DCUSH), 2 x Support Cushions (DCUSH)
Paper Roll HolderNo thanks, 1 x Paper Roll Holder (PR)
Plinth CoverNo thanks, Dark Blue with breathing hole, Dark Green with breathing hole, Cream with breathing hole, White with breathing hole, Dark Blue without breathing hole, Dark Green without breathing hole, Cream without breathing hole, White without breathing hole
Footswitch UpgradeHandswitch (standard), Footswitch Alternate (no hand switch), Dual Foot Switch 1 for both sides, Foot Bar Ring Switch, Foot Bar Ring Switch (Chrome)
Foot Extension (510EXT)No thanks, 1 x Foot Extension (510EXT)
Linked Castor BaseNo thanks, 1 x Linked Castor Base
Battery BackupNo thanks, 1 x Battery Backup
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 10-12 weeks. After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
Currently we only have foreign orders delivery to a UK Mainland based freight forwarder of your choice. We are not exporting directly ourselves.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honour our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.
- As our plinths are all custom made to order, the cancellation of an order once the build has begun will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
- Should a plinth be delivered and a request subsequently made to return it to us there is similarly a 20% restocking fee. Original delivery fees cannot be refunded and there is a return delivery collection charge of £145 plus VAT which will be taken from any refund due.
Customers who bought this product also bought
Customers who viewed this product bought
- £1719.90 incl. Vat 20% (£1433.25 excl. Vat)
1719 – Reward points
- £109.99 incl. Vat 20% (£91.66 excl. Vat)
109 – Reward points
- £49.99 incl. Vat 20% (£41.66 excl. Vat)
49 – Reward points