Medicare SM2570 - 2 Section Plinth - Electric elevation with electric backrest
- Medicare 2 Section Couch SM2570 - Electric Elevation, electric backrest, Retractable Wheel Base.
- A very stable and rigid simple 2 section examination couch.
- This couch will provide much assistance in the reduction of manual handling issues, as well as provide a comfortable surface for the patient to be positioned.
- With the choice of a retractable wheel or large wheel base design, this product is very versatile in various applications when fitted with optional accessories.
- Brexit and Covid-19 related production demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 12 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 12 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
A very stable and rigid simple 2 section examination couch. This couch will provide much assistance in the reduction of manual handling issues, as well as provide a comfortable surface for the patient to be positioned. With the choice of a retractable wheel or large wheel base design, this product is very versatile in various applications when fitted with optional accessories.
Standard Model Specification
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs = 37 stone)
- Adjustable head section with positive and negative angle
- The power assisted head section incorporates anti-trap design
- Choice of manual or electric height elevation
- Excellent height range from 43-97cm (17"-37")
- Choice of Retractable wheel design with adjustable foot for uneven floors or Large Wheel Mobile Base Design
- Oilite® bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard on electric models
- Choice of upholstery colours
- Flame Retardant - BS5852 Crib 5 IMO FTPC Part 8, Cal 117, M2, B1
- Anti-bacterial - Will not support microbial or fungal growth including Salmonella, E Coli and MRSA
- Waterproof - Water or oil based solutions will not penetrate or absorb into the fabric; Hydrostatic
- HeadBS3424 > 1 meter Martindale abrasion - End point > 100,000 Tear strength
- BS4303 Severe Contract Grade Breaking strength
- BS2576:1988 Stain resistant - Excellent stain removal has been observed for grease, ink, blood, urine, coffee, iodine, betadine, ketchup, chewing gum, chocolate, grape juice
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37.7 stone)
- Warranty – Motors- 2 years
- Warranty – Gas Struts - 2 years
- Warranty – Frame - 10 years
- Cables and leads - 1 year
- Hand/foot switches - 1 year
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Breathing HoleStandard (No Breathing Hole), Breathing Hole with Plug
Matching Removable 'Head/Knee' BolsterNo Thanks, x 1 , x 2
Multistretch Vinyl (changes plinth color)No thanks, Yes (2-way stretch covering) (Very Berry/Pinky Plumb), Yes (2-way stretch covering) (Blueberry/Dark Navy)
Plinth Width OptionsStandard (65cm), Extra Wide Plinth (70cm), Extra Wide Plinth (80cm)
Perimeter foot switchNo Thanks - Standard Hand Switch, Additional Perimeter foot switch
Plinth LengthStandard Length, Extra Long (203cm)
Additional Memory foam top sheetNo thanks, 20mm Memory Foam top layer
Optional Side Support RailsNo Thanks, 2 x ST6002 (works with Standard & Long cushions)
Side Support Rail CushionNo Thanks, 2 x Standard (80cm), 2 x Extra Long NS6074P (120cm)
Upper Limb Support BracketNo Thanks, For use on either side of couch - includes fixings
Additional Delivery Person (see zone based colour chart)One man standard, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Zone 2), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Zone 3), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Zone 4)
Plinth RemovalNo Thanks, Yes, 1 x Plinth Removal
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 10-12 weeks. After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
Currently we only have foreign orders delivery to a UK Mainland based freight forwarder of your choice. We are not exporting directly ourselves.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honour our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.