Maternal-Child Nursing. Edition: 5
Easily master maternity and pediatric nursing care with Maternal-Child Nursing, 5th Edition. This easy-to-read text is filled with a wealth of user-friendly features to help you quickly master essential concepts and skills. It offers completely updated content - including expanded information on the late preterm infant, fetal heart rate pattern identification, obesity in the pregnant woman and children, and enhanced coverage of the QSEN initiative. It also features an abundance of active learning tools so you have ample opportunities to practice applying your knowledge and skills.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
INTRODUCTION TO MATERNAL-CHILD HEALTH NURSING
1. Foundations of Maternity, Women's Health, and Child Health Nursing
2. The Nurse's Role in Maternity, Women's Health, and Pediatric Nursing
3. The Childbearing and Child-Rearing Family
4. Communicating with Children and Families
5. Health Promotion for the Developing Child
6. Health Promotion for the Infant
7. Health Promotion During Early Childhood
8. Health Promotion for the School-Age Child
9. Health Promotion for the Adolescent
10. Heredity and Environmental Influences on Development
MATERNITY NURSING CARE
11. Reproductive Anatomy and Physiology
12. Conception and Prenatal Development
13. Adaptations to Pregnancy
14. Nutrition for Childbearing
15. Prenatal Diagnostic Tests
16. Giving Birth
17. Intrapartum Fetal Surveillance
18. Pain Management for Childbirth
19. Nursing Care During Obstetric Procedures
20. Postpartum Adaptations
21. The Normal Newborn: Adaptation and Assessment
22. The Normal Newborn: Nursing Care
23. Newborn Feeding
24. The Childbearing Family with Special Needs
25. Pregnancy-Related Complications
26. Concurrent Disorders During Pregnancy
27. The Woman with an Intrapartum Complication
28. The Woman with a Postpartum Complication
29. The High-Risk Newborn: Problems Related to Gestational Age and Development
30. The High-Risk Newborn: Acquired and Congenital Conditions
31. Management of Fertility and Infertility
32. Women's Health Care
PEDIATRIC NURSING CARE
33. Physical Assessment of Children
34. Emergency Care of the Child
35. The III Child in the Hospital and Other Care Settings
36. The Child with a Chronic Condition or Terminal Illness
37. Principles and Procedures for Nursing Care of Children
38. Medication Administration and Safety for Infants and Children
39. Pain Management for Children
40. The Child with a Fluid and Electrolyte Alteration
41. The Child with an Infectious Disease
42. The Child with an Immunologic Alteration
43. The Child with a Gastrointestinal Alteration
44. The Child with a Genitourinary Alteration
45. The Child with a Respiratory Alteration
46. The Child with a Cardiovascular Alteration
47. The Child with a Hematologic Alteration
48. The Child with Cancer
49. The Child with an Alteration in Tissue Integrity
50. The Child with a Musculoskeletal Alteration
51. The Child with an Endocrine or Metabolic Alteration
52. The Child with a Neurologic Alteration
53. Psychosocial Problems in Children and Families
54. The Child with a Developmental Disability
55. The Child with a Sensory Alteration
Stock Last CheckedNov 28, 2021
Publication DateApr 21, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.