Kidney Transplantation - Principles and Practice. Edition: 8
Offering practical guidance for all members of the transplant team, Kidney Transplantation, Principles and Practice, 8th Edition, provides the balanced, up-to-date information you need to achieve optimal outcomes for your patients. A global team of internationally renowned surgeons and nephrologists, many new to this edition, offers fresh perspectives on everything from applied science and surgical techniques to immunosuppressive methods, outcomes, risks, and medical considerations related to kidney transplantation, in both adults and children.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Kidney Transplantation - Principles and Practice, 8e
1. Kidney Transplant: A History
2. The Immunology of Transplantation
3. Chronic Kidney Failure: Renal Replacement Therapy
4. The Recipient of A Renal Transplant
5. Access for Renal Replacement Therapy
6. Brain Death and Cardiac Death: Donor Criteria and Care of Deceased Donor
7. Medical Evaluation of the Living Donor
8. Donor Nephrectomy
9. Kidney Preservation
10. Histocompatability in Kidney Transplantation
11. Surgical Techniques of Kidney Transplantation
12. Transplantation and the Abnormal Bladder
13. Perioperative Care of Patients Undergoing Kidney Transplantation
14. Early Course of the Patient with a Kidney Transplant
15. Azathioprine and Mycophenolates
17. Calcineurin Inhibitors
18. mTor Inhibitors: Sirolimus & Everolimus
19. Antilymphocyte Globulin, Monoclonal Antibodies, and Fusion Proteins
20. Other Forms of Immunosuppression
21. Approaches to the Induction of Tolerance
22. Transplantation in the Sensitized Recipient & Across ABO Blood Groups
23. Paired Exchange Programs for Living Donors
24. Kidney allocation
25. Pathology of Kidney Transplantation
26. Biomarkers in Kidney Injury and Rejection
27. Chronic Allograft Failure
28. Vascular and Lymphatic Complications after Kidney Transplantation
29. Urological Complications after Kidney Transplantation
30. Cardiovascular Disease in Renal Transplantation
31. Infection in Kidney Transplant Recipients
32. Liver Disease among Renal Transplant Recipients
33. Neurological Complications after Kidney Transplantation
34. Cutaneous Disease in Kidney Transplantation Patients
35. Cancer in Dialysis and Transplant Patients
36. Pancreas & Kidney Transplantation for Diabetic Nephropathy
37. Kidney Transplantation in Children
38. Kidney Transplantation in Developing Countries
39. Results of Renal Transplantation
40. Psychological Aspects of Kidney Transplantation and Living Kidney Donation
41. Ethical and Legal Aspects of Kidney Donation
42. Evidence in Transplantation
Stock Last CheckedDec 6, 2021
Publication DateDec 16, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.