Imaging of Neurologic Complications in Hematological Disorders, An Issue of Hematology/Oncology Clinics of North America
This issue of Hematology/Oncology Clinics of North America is devoted to Imaging of Neurological complications in Hematological disorders and will include articles on Blood Dyscriasis: Classification and Clinical Neurological Presentations, Imaging Manifestation of Anemia, CNS Complications of Hemorrhagic and Coagulation Disorders, Neurological and Head and Neck Manifestation of Sickle Cell Disease, Neuroimaging in Lymphoma, and many more!
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Neurologic Manifestations of Blood Dyscrasias
3. Imaging Manifestations of Neurologic Complications in Anemia
4. Central Nervous System Complications of Hemorrhagic and Coagulation Disorders
5. Neurologic and Head and Neck Manifestations of Sickle Cell Disease
6. Neuroimaging in Central Nervous System Lymphoma
7. Neuroimaging in Leukemia
8. Imaging of Multiple Myeloma
9. Venous Thrombosis: Causes and Imaging Appearance
10. Central Nervous System Complications of Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
11. Central Nervous System Complications of Oncologic Therapy
12. Imaging of Spinal Manifestations of Hematological Disorders
13. Imaging of Bone Marrow
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateAug 2, 2016
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.