Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-RN® Exam. Edition: 10
Who says preparing for the NCLEX® has to be boring? Using colorful illustrations and fun mnemonic cartoons, the Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-RN® Exam, 10th Edition brings the concepts found on the NCLEX-RN to life! This new edition is written in a concise outline format to make studying easier, and the Evolve companion website includes approximately 2,500 NCLEX exam-style review questions (including alternate item formats) - allowing you to create practice exams, identify personal strengths and weaknesses, and review answers and rationales. With new content covering culture and spirituality, this study guide gives you a robust, visual, less-intimidating way to remember key facts for the NCLEX exam.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Health Implications Across the Life Span
3. Concepts of Nursing Practice
4. NEW! Culture and Spiritual Awareness
5. Nursing Management
6. Ethical and Legal Concepts
7. Emergency and Disaster Preparedness and Bioterrorism
8. Pharmacology and Medication Administration
9. Homeostasis Concepts
10. Immune: Care of the Adult, Maternity, and Pediatric Clients
11. Cancer Concepts
12. Psychosocial Nursing Care
13. Integumentary: Care of Adult and Pediatric Clients
14. Sensory: Care of Adult and Pediatric Clients
15. Endocrine: Care of Adult, Maternity, and Pediatric Clients
16. Hematology: Care of Adult and Pediatric Clients
17. Respiratory: Care of Adult and Pediatric Clients
18. Vascular: Care of Adult Clients
19. Cardiac: Care of Adult, Maternity, and Pediatric Clients
20. Gastrointestinal: Care of Adult and Pediatric Clients
21. Hepatic and Biliary: Care of Adult and Pediatric Clients
22. Neurology: Care of Adult and Pediatric Clients
23. Musculoskeletal: Care of Adult and Pediatric Clients
24. Reproductive: Care of Adult and Pediatric Clients
25. Urinary-Renal: Care of Adult and Pediatric Clients
26. Maternity Nursing Care
27. Newborn Nursing Care
Appendix: Normal Laboratory Data
References and Resources
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateFeb 22, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.