Green's Operative Hand Surgery, 2-Volume Set. Edition: 7
Widely recognized as the gold standard text in hand, wrist, and elbow surgery, Green's Operative Hand Surgery, 7th Edition, by Drs. Scott Wolfe, William Pederson, Robert Hotchkiss, Scott Kozin, and Mark Cohen, continues the tradition of excellence both in print and online. High-resolution photos, innovative videos, new expert authors, and more ensure that Green's remains your go-to reference for the most complete, authoritative guidance on the effective surgical and non-surgical management of upper extremity conditions. Well-written, clearly organized, and updated regularly online, it remains the most trusted reference in hand surgery worldwide.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Part I BASIC PRINCIPLES
Part II THE HAND
2. Acute Infections of the Hand
3. Chronic Infections
4. Dupuytren's Contracture
5. Extensor Tendon Injury
6. Flexor Tendon Injury
7. Fractures of the Metacarpals and Phalanges
8. Dislocations and Ligamentous Injuries in the Digits
9. The Perionychium
10. The Stiff Finger
11. Treatment of the Osteoarthritic Hand and Thumb
Part III THE WRIST
12. Wrist Arthrodesis and Arthroplasty
13. Carpal Instability
14. The Distal Radioulnar Joint
15. Distal Radius Fractures
16. Fractures of the Carpal Bones
17. Wrist Arthroscopy
Part IV THE ELBOW AND FOREARM
18. Fractures of the Distal Humerus
19. Fractures of the Radial Head
20. Fractures of the Proximal Ulna
21. Disorders of the Forearm
22. Complex Traumatic Elbow Dislocation
23. Chronic Elbow Instability of the Elbow
24. Treatment of the Stiff Elbow
25. Elbow Tendonopathies and Tendon Ruptures
26. Elbow Arthroscopy
27. Total Elbow Arthroplasty
Part V NERVES
28. Compression Neuropathies
29. Thoracic Outlet Compression Syndrome
30. Nerve Repair
31. Principles of Tendon Transfers of Median, Radial and Ulnar Nerve
32. Spasticity: Cerebral Palsy and Traumatic Brain Injury
34. Traumatic Brachial Plexus Injury
Part VI THE PEDIATRIC HAND
35. Embryology of the Upper Extremity
36. Deformities of the Hand and Fingers
37. Deformities of the Thumb
38. Malformations and Deformities of the Wrist and Forearm
40. Pediatric Brachial Plexus Palsy
41. Hand, Wrist, and Forearm Fractures in Children
Part VII BONE AND SOFT TISSUE RECONSTRUCTION
42. Replantation and Transplantation
43. The Mangled Upper Extremity
44. Soft tissue coverage of the upper extremity
45. Free flap coverage
46. Vascularized Bone Grafting
47. Toe-to-Hand Transplantation
48. Thumb Reconstruction
Part VIII OTHER DISORDERS OF THE UPPER EXTREMITY
49. Digital Amputations
50. Major Limb amputations and prosthetics
51. Compartment Syndrome and Volkmann's Ischemic Contracture
52. Management of Venomous Injuries
53. A Practical Guide for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: Acute Stage, Late Stage
54. Factitious Disorders
55. Rheumatoid Arthritis and Other Connective Tissue Disorders
57. The Burned Hand
58. Skin Tumors
59. Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors
60. Vascular Disorders
Classic: General Principles
Classic: Radial Nerve
Classic: Principles of Microvascular Surgery
Stock Last CheckedNov 28, 2021
Publication DateMay 10, 2016
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.