Fundamentals of Nursing. Edition: 2
Yoost and Crawford's Fundamentals of Nursing is back for a second-edition encore! The text that made its name by focusing on simple language and active learning continues its focus on helping you truly understand, apply, and retain important nursing information and concepts. Using a warm and conversational style, this new second edition guides you towards a basic understanding of the nursing profession and then logically progresses through the nursing process and into the safe and systematic methods of applying care. Each chapter features realistic and complex case studies and critical thinking exercises woven throughout the content to help you continually apply what you've learned to actual patient care. A conceptual care mapping approach - created by Yoost and Crawford themselves - further your ability to make clinical judgments and synthesize knowledge as you develop plans of care after analysing and clustering related patient assessment data. All of this paired with a wealth of student-friendly learning features and clinically-focused content offers up a fundamentally different - and effective - way for you to easily master the fundamentals of nursing.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
- Nursing, Theory, and Professional Practice
- Values, Beliefs, and Caring
- Critical Thinking in Nursing
- Introduction to the Nursing Process
- Nursing Diagnosis
- Implementation and Evaluation
- Documentation, Electronic Health Records, and Reporting
- Ethical and Legal Considerations
- Leadership and Management
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research
- Health Literacy and Patient Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Health and Wellness
- Human Development: Conception through Adolescence
- Human Development: Young Adult through Older Adult
- Vital Signs
- Health History and Physical Assessment
- Ethnicity and Cultural Assessment
- Spiritual Health
- Public Health, Community-Based, and Home Health Care
- Human Sexuality
- Asepsis and Infection Control
- Hygiene and Personal Care
- Activity, Immobility, and Safe Movement
- Skin Integrity and Wound Care
- Cognitive and Sensory Alterations
- Stress and Coping
- Diagnostic Testing
- Medication Administration
- Pain Management
- Perioperative Nursing Care
- Oxygenation and Tissues Perfusion
- Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
- Bowel Elimination
- Urinary Elimination
- Death and Loss
Stock Last CheckedNov 28, 2021
Publication DateApr 12, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.