Farm Animal Surgery. Edition: 2
Master the surgical techniques needed to treat large animals! A comprehensive resource, Farm Animal Surgery, 2nd Edition provides clear, step-by-step guidelines to performing common, field-tested surgical procedures. Coverage includes key information such as patient examination and preparation, diagnostic imaging, surgical procedures by body system, anesthesia concerns, fluid therapy, and postoperative management. Written by large animal specialists Susan Fubini and Norm Ducharme, along with a team of expert contributors, this resource is also an invaluable tool in preparing for ACVS or ECVS board exams.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Examination of the Surgical Patient
2. Diagnostic Imaging
3. Pre-Surgical Considerations
4. Fluid Therapy
5. Sedation, General Anesthesia, and Analgesia
6. Surgical Considerations: Instrumentation, Basic Surgical Tips, Suture Materials, and Suture Patterns
7. Postoperative Management
10. Surgery of the Eyes
11. Postmortem Examination
Part Two: Bovine (Adult)
12. Surgery of the Bovine (Adult) Integumentary System
13. Surgery of the Bovine (Adult) Respiratory and Cardiovascular System
14. Surgery of the Bovine (Adult) Digestive System
15. Surgery of the Bovine (Adult) Musculoskeletal System
16. Surgery of the Bovine (Adult) Reproductive System and Urinary Tract
Part Three: Calf
17. Surgery of the Calf Gastrointestinal System
18. Surgery of the Calf Musculoskeletal System
19. Miscellaneous Abnormalities of the Calf
Part Four: Sheep And Goat
20. Surgery of the Sheep and Goat Integumentary System
21. Surgery of the Sheep and Goat Digestive System
22. Surgery of the Sheep and Goat Musculoskeletal System
23. Surgery of the Sheep and Goat Reproductive System and Urinary Tract
24. Congenital Anomalies In the Sheep and Goat
Part Five: Swine
25. Surgery of the Swine Digestive System
26. Surgery of the Swine Musculoskeletal System
27. Surgery of the Swine Reproductive System and Urinary Tract
Stock Last CheckedJan 29, 2022
Publication DateApr 26, 2016
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.