Evidence-Based Clinical Practice in Otolaryngology
Get a quick, expert overview of the many key facets of today's otolaryngology practice with this concise, practical resource. Dr. Luke Rudmik and a leading team of experts in the field address high-interest clinical topics in this fast-changing field.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
- Evidence-Based Practice: Management of Vertigo
- Evidence-Based Practice: Management of Adult Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Evidence-Based Practice: Reflux in Sinusitis
- Evidence-Based Practice: Balloon Catheter Dilation in Rhinology
- Epistaxis: A Contemporary Evidence Based Approach
- Evidence-Based Practice: Functional Rhinoplasty
- Evidence-Based Practice: Sublingual Immunotherapy for Allergic Rhinitis
- Evidence-Based Practice: Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Evidence-Based Practice: Pediatric Tonsillectomy
- Evidence-Based Practice: Evaluation and Management of Unilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis
- Otolaryngology Clinic of North America: Evidence-Based Practice Management of Hoarseness/Dysphonia
- Evidence-Based Practice: Endoscopic Skull Base Resection for Malignancy
- Evidence-Based Practice: Management of Glottic Cancer
- Management of Well-Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- Evidence-Based Practice: Management of the Clinical Node-Negative Neck in
Early-Stage Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Stock Last CheckedNov 29, 2021
Publication DateFeb 1, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.