Equine Infectious Diseases. Edition: 2
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Section I: Clinical Problems
1. Respiratory Tract Infections
2. Cardiovascular Infections
3. Gastrointestinal and Peritoneal Infections
4. Central Nervous System Infections
5. Infections of Muscle, Joint and Bone
6. Neonatal Septicemia
7. Infections of Skin
8. Reproductive Tract Infections and Abortion
9. Urinary Tract Infections
10. Ocular Infections
11. Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome
Section II: Viral Diseases
12. Laboratory Diagnosis of Viral Infections
13. Equine Influenza
14. Equine Herpesviruses
15. Equine Viral Arteritis
16. African Horse Sickness
17. Miscellaneous Viral Respiratory Diseases
18. Viral Diarrhea
20. Alphavirus Encephalitides
21. Flavivirus Encephalitides
22. Borna Disease
23. Equine Infectious Anemia
24. Vesicular Stomatitis
25. Papillomavirus Infections
26. Miscellaneous Viral Diseases
Section III: Bacterial and Rickettsial Diseases
27. Laboratory Diagnosis of Bacterial Infections
28. Streptococcal infections
29. Staphylococcal Infections
31. Rhodococcus Equi Infection
33. Lyme Borreliosis
34. Lawsonia Intracellularis
36. Glanders and Farcy
38. Contagious Equine Metritis
39. Anaplasma Phagocytophila Infection
40. Neorickettsia Risticii Infection
41. Enteric Clostridial Infections
42. Systemic Clostridial Infections
45. Miscellaneous Bacterial Infections
Section IV: Fungal Diseases
46. Laboratory Diagnosis of Fungal Diseases
51. Pythiosis and Zygomycosis
53. Miscellaneous Fungal Infections
Section V: Parasitic Diseases
54. Laboratory Diagnosis of Parasitic Diseases
55. Protozoal Myeloencephalitis
57. Nematode Infections
58. Cestode Infections
60. Miscellaneous Parasitic Infections
Section VI: Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases
61. Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases
62. Biosecurity and Control of Infectious Disease Outbreaks
63. Infectious Diseases and International Movement of Horses
65. Antimicrobial Therapy
Infectious Disease Rule-outs for Medical Problems
Laboratory Testing for Infectious Diseases
Manufacturers of Diagnostic Test Kits and Products
Antimicrobial Drug Formulary
Stock Last CheckedJan 22, 2022
Publication DateOct 31, 2013
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.