Emergency Nursing Core Curriculum. Edition: 7
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Part One: Clinical Foundations
1. Nursing Assessment and Resuscitation 2. Triage 3. Abuse and Neglect 4. Complementary/Alternative Therapies 5. Palliative and End of Life Care 6. Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring 7. Organ and Tissue Donation 8. Pain Management 9. Isolation and Personal Protective Equipment 10. Children with Special Health Needs (CSHN)
Part Two: Clinical Emergencies
11. Abdominal Emergencies 12. Cardiovascular Emergencies 13. Dental, Ear, Nose, and Throat Emergencies 14. Endocrine Emergencies 15. Environmental Emergencies 16. Facial and Ocular Emergencies 17. Fluid and Electrolyte Abnormalities 18. Genitourinary Emergencies 19. Hematologic/Oncologic Emergencies 20. Communicable and Infectious Disease Emergencies 21. Medical Emergencies 22. Neurologic Emergencies 23. Obstetric and Gynecologic Emergencies 24. Orthopedic Emergencies 25. Pre-and Post-Transplant Emergencies 26. Toxicologic Emergencies 27. Psychiatric/Psychosocial Emergencies 28. Respiratory Emergencies 29. Shock Emergencies 30. Wounds and Wound Management
Part Three: Trauma Emergencies
31. Mechanism of Injury 32. Nursing Assessment and Trauma Resuscitation 33. Abdominal and Urologic Trauma 34. Burn Trauma 35. Neurologic Trauma 36. Ocular and Maxillofacial Trauma 37. Obstetric Trauma 38. Orthopedic Trauma 39. Thoracic Trauma 40. Sexual Assault
Part Four: Professional Components
41. Disaster Preparedness and Response 42. Education; Professional, Patient, and Community 43. Emergency Patient Transfer and Transport 44. Forensic Aspects of Emergency Nursing 45. Legal and Regulatory Issues 46. Professionalism and Leadership 47. Research and Evidence-Based Practice 48. Violence in the Emergency Care Setting
Appendices A. Coma Scales B. Age-Specific Vital Signs C. Infant Pain Scales D. Revised Trauma Score
Stock Last CheckedDec 7, 2021
Publication DateOct 26, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.