Elsevier Adaptive Learning for Radiologic Science for Technologists (Access Card). Edition: 10
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Radiologic Science for Technologists, 10th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It's fun; it's engaging; and it's constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it's needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Essential Concepts of Radiologic Science
2. The Structure of Matter
3. Electromagnetic Energy
4. Electricity, Magnetism, and Electromagnetism
PART II: X-RADIATION
5. The X-ray Imaging System
6. The X-ray Tube
7. X-ray Production
8. X-ray Emission
9. X-ray Interaction with Matter
PART III: THE RADIOGRAPHIC IMAGE
10. Concepts of Image Quality
11. Control of Scatter Radiation
12. Screen-Film Radiography
13. Screen-Film Radiographic Technique
PART IV: THE DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHIC IMAGE
14. Introduction to Computer Science
15. Computed Radiography
16. Digital Radiography
17. Digital Radiographic Technique - NEW
PART V: IMAGE ARTIFACTS AND QUALITY CONTROL
18. Screen-Film Radiographic Artifacts
19. Screen-Film Radiographic Quality Control
20. Digital Radiographic Artifacts
21. Digital Radiographic Quality Control
PART VI: ADVANCED X-RAY IMAGING
23. Mammography Quality Control
25. Digital Fluoroscopy
26. Interventional Radiography
27. Computed Tomography
PART VII: VIEWING THE DIGITAL IMAGE
28. Features of the Digital Image
29. The Digital Image Display - NEW
30. Viewing the Digital Image
31. Digital Display Device Quality Control
PART VIII: RADIOBIOLOGY
32. Human Biology
33. Fundamental Principles of Radiobiology
34. Molecular and Cellular Radiobiology
35. Deterministic Effects of Radiation Exposure
36. Stochastic Effects of Radiation Exposure
PART IX: RADIATION PROTECTION
37. Health Physics
38. Designing for Radiation Protection
39. Patient Radiation Dose Management
40. Occupational Radiation Dose Management
Stock Last CheckedDec 6, 2021
Publication DateMay 31, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.