OA Nano Knee Brace (mild to moderate osteoarthritis)
- Medial = Inner Side of the knee
- Lateral = Outside of the knee
Due to DJO Global distribution agreements we are not currently able to ship goods outside of the UK. In stock items are sent via Parcel Force using a weekday 24hr express delivery service (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs). Contact us if you require a weekend delivery service.
- Unlimited Comfort - Malleable magnesium frame allows cuff adjustment and delivers patient compliance
- Light as Air - Material science collides with innovation to create the world's lightest OA knee brace
- Stays in Place - Contoured design enhances brace suspension for various levels of activity
- Dependable Off-Loading - New world material "nano MAGTM" (on the loading side) provides strength when offloading
- Clincally Proven - DonJoy's AdjusterTM technology off-loads (mechanically shifts weight away from the damaged pare of the knee) a little - or a lot.
- Nearly 27 million U.S. adults age 25 and older have Osteoarthritis (OA), a number expected to increase with longer life expectancies, the obesity epidemic and the approaching wave of 78.2 million baby boomers reaching retirement age
- Supporting this prediction, nearly one in two people may develop symptomatic knee OA by age 85 and half of all adults will develop symptomatic OA of the knee at some point in their lives
- By 2030, a projected 67 million people will have doctor-diagnosed arthritis
- Two of every three obese adults are at risk of developing OA
- Before age 45, more men than women have osteoarthritis; after age 45, it is more common in women
- For more information, visit this National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases webpage.
- Joint pain, tenderness, stiffness and locking
- Joint swelling (bones around the joints may feel larger than normal)
- Ligaments and muscles around a joint become weaker and stiffer
- A cracking or grating sound when a joint is moved
- Limited range of joint motion
- Natural aging and wear and tear
- Bleeding disorders that cause bleeding in the joint, such as hemophilia
- Disorders that block the blood supply near a joint and lead to avascular necrosis
- Other types of arthritis, such as chronic gout, pseudogout or rheumatoid arthritis
- OA can develop within 10 years of a major joint injury. For example, a teenager who tears their ACL at age 15 could begin to develop OA as early as age 25 or 30
- Being overweight
- Joint injury
- Repeated overuse of certain joints
- Lack of physical activity
- Nerve injury
- Pain that causes stiffness and loss of movement ability
- Muscle spasms and contractions in affected tendons
- Fluid accumulation in the joint
- Crackling noises in the joint
- Hard bony enlargements, nodes, or bunions form around the joint
ManufacturerDJO Global (DonJoy Orthopedic)
Size and SideOA Nano, Medial Right - XS, OA Nano, Medial Right - S, OA Nano, Medial Right - M, OA Nano, Medial Right - L, OA Nano, Medial Right - XL, OA Nano, Medial Right - XXL, OA Nano, Medial Right - XXXL, OA Nano, Medial Left - XS, OA Nano, Medial Left - S, OA Nano, Medial Left - M, OA Nano, Medial Left - L, OA Nano, Medial Left - XL, OA Nano, Medial Left - XXL, OA Nano, Medial Left - XXXL, OA Nano, Lateral Right - XS, OA Nano, Lateral Right - S, OA Nano, Lateral Right - M, OA Nano, Lateral Right - L, OA Nano, Lateral Right - XL, OA Nano, Lateral Right - XXL, OA Nano, Lateral Right - XXXL, OA Nano, Lateral Left - XS, OA Nano, Lateral Left - S, OA Nano, Lateral Left - M, OA Nano, Lateral Left - L, OA Nano, Lateral Left - XL, OA Nano, Lateral Left - XXL, OA Nano, Lateral Left - XXXL
Due to DJO Global distribution agreements we are not currently able to ship goods outside of the UK.
In stock items are sent via Parcel Force using a weekday 24hr express delivery service (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs).
Contact us if you require a weekend delivery service. Orders would need to be placed before 2pm on a Friday.
Additional weekend courier charges:
- Saturday by 12noon = £25 + VAT
- Saturday by 10AM = £30 + VAT
DJO UK Ltd has a strict returns policy. You must contact us or them and wait for a returns authorisation number to be issued before returning the goods to their warehouse.
You have the right to cancel the contract and return the goods within fourteen (14) working days of receipt with prior agreement in writing. It is the customers’ responsibility to return the goods at their expense. The goods must be returned in their original packaging, withing 14 days of notification of the intention to make a return, in a condition that they can be sold as new. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value. This does not affect your statutory rights with regard to faulty products.
We must be advised in writing (this includes email) within fourteen days of any loss, damage or shortage of goods for a claim to be considered. The customer is responsible for any return postage costs associated with the return of non-damaged/not faulty products.