Dizziness and Vertigo Across the Lifespan
Get a quick, expert overview of dizziness and vertigo from childhood through old age with this concise, practical resource. Drs. Bradley W. Kesser and Tucker Gleason have assembled a leading team of experts to address timely clinical topics of interest to otolarynologists and other health care providers who see patients with these common problems.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Kesser: Dizziness and Vertigo Across the Lifespan
Section 1: Introduction to Dizziness
1. Dizziness Demographics and Population Health
2. Clinical Examination of the Dizzy Patient in the Context of Contemporary Diagnostic Techniques
Section 2: Pediatric
3. Development of the Vestibular System and Balance Function: Differential Diagnosis in the Pediatric Population
4. Assessment Techniques for Vestibular Evaluation in Pediatric Patients
5. The Predominant Forms of Vertigo in Children and Their Associated Findings on Balance Function Testing
Section 3: Adolescent and Adult
6. Dizziness and Vertigo in the Adolescent
7. Evaluation of Dizziness in the Litigating Patient
9. Positional Vertigo: As Occurs Across All Age Groups
10. Vestibular Neuritis
11. Migraine-Associated Vertigo
12. Superior Canal Dehiscence
13. Meniere's Disease: A Challenging and Relentless Disorder
14. Uncommon causes of disequilibrium in the adult
Section 4: Elderly
16. Vertebrobasilar Infarcts and Ischemia
17. Dizziness in the Elderly
18. Medication-Related Dizziness in the Older Adult
19. Vestibular Rehabilitation of Older Adults with Dizziness
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateFeb 1, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.