Diagnostic Pathology of Infectious Disease. Edition: 2
Comprehensive and up to date, the Second Edition of Diagnostic Pathology: Infectious Disease, by Dr. Richard Kradin, is an invaluable tool for the accurate diagnosis of any infectious disease?from the common to the most challenging. The organ-based format makes it an especially useful tool for surgical pathologists' daily diagnostic and management issues. High-quality, full-color illustrations and differential diagnosis tables accompany each lesion, clearly depicting how to recognize the morphology of organisms and the spectrum of histological responses that they may cause.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. General Principles in the Diagnosis of Infection
3. Biopsy in the Diagnosis of Infection: Clinical Approach
4. Cytopathology of Infectious and Inflammatory Diseases
5. Ultrastructural Diagnosis of Infection
6. New Techniques for the Diagnosis of Infection
7. Ear, Nose, and Throat Infections
8. Pathology of Pulmonary Infection
9. Cardiac Infections
10. Infections of the Gastrointestinal Tract
11. Liver and Bile Duct Infections
12. Infectious Lymphadenitis
13. Infectious Diseases of the Bone Marrow and Spleen
14. Infection of Bone
15. Infections of Joints, Synovium-lined Structures, and Soft Tissue
16. Genitourinary Infectious Disease Pathology
17. Gynecological Infections
18. Perinatal Infections
19. Infections of the Nervous System
20. Skin Infections
21. Infections of the Eye and Its Adnex
Stock Last CheckedDec 2, 2021
Publication DateJun 23, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.