Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry. Edition: 5
User-friendly and concise, the new edition of this popular reference is your #1 guide for the appropriate use of immunohistochemical stains. Dr. David J. Dabbs and leading experts in the field use a consistent, organ system approach to cover all aspects of the field, with an emphasis on the role of genomics in diagnosis and theranostic applications that will better inform treatment options. Each well-written and well-researched chapter is enhanced with diagnostic algorithms, charts, tables, and superb, full-color histologic images, making this text a practical daily resource for all surgical pathologists.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Techniques of Immunohistochemistry: Principles, Pitfalls, and Standardization
2. Molecular Anatomic Pathology: Principles, Techniques, and Application to Immunohistologic Diagnosis
3. Immunohistology of Infectious Diseases
4. Immunohistology of Neoplasms of Soft Tissue and Bone
5. Immunohistology of Bone Marrow, Spleen and Histiocytic Disorders
6. Immunohistology of Lymph Node and Lymph Node Neoplasms
7. Immunohistology of Melanocytic Neoplasms
8. Immunohistology of Metastatic Carcinoma of Unknown Primary Site
9. Immunohistology of Head and Neck Lesions
10. Immunohistology of Endocrine Tumors
11. Immunohistology of the Mediastinum
12. Immunohistology of Lung and Pleural Neoplasms
13. Immunohistology of Skin Tumors
14. Immunohistology of the Gastrointestinal Tract
15. Immunohistology of Pancreas and Hepatobiliary Tract
16. Immunohistology of the Prostate
17. Immunohistology of the Bladder, Kidney, and Testis
18. Immunohistology of the Female Genital Tract
19. Immunohistology of the Breast
20. Immunohistology of the Nervous System
22. Immunohistology of Pediatric Neoplasms
23. Imaging and Quantitative Immunohistochemistry
Stock Last CheckedDec 2, 2021
Publication DateJan 25, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.