Dental Instruments. Edition: 7
Learn how to identify and use more than 300 dental instruments! Dental Instruments: A Pocket Guide, 7th Edition makes it quick and easy for dental assistants and dental hygienists to master the instruments and equipment used in everyday practice. It includes over 700 photographs and drawings of basic and specialty dental instruments, paired with text describing each instrument's use, characteristics, practice considerations, and sterilization. With a spiral-bound, flashcard-style, flipbook format, the book also makes it easy to review key information and to assess your knowledge. Dental Instruments is the perfect guide both for study and for chairside reference.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Enamel Cutting Instruments
3. Local Anesthetic Syringe/Components and Nitrous Oxide Sedation
4. Evacuation Devices, Air/Water Syringe Tip, and Dental Unit
5. Dental Handpieces
6. Burs and Rotary Attachments for Handpieces
7. Dental Dam Instruments
8. Amalgam Restorative Instruments
9. Composite Restorative Instruments
10. Fixed Prosthodontics Restorative Instruments
11. Endodontic Instruments
12. Hygiene Instruments
13. Preventive and Sealant Instruments and Whitening Trays
14. Orthodontic Instruments
15. Universal Surgical Instruments
16. Periodontal Instruments and Periodontal Surgical Instruments
17. Oral Surgery Extraction Instruments
18. Sterilization and Protective Equipment
19. Dental Materials Equipment
20. Dental Imaging and Diagnostic Equipment
21. Vital Signs and Beyond
Stock Last CheckedJan 28, 2022
Publication DateApr 17, 2020
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.