Dental Implant Prosthetics. Edition: 2
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Rationale for Dental Implants
2. An Implant is Not a Tooth: A Comparison of Periodontal Indices
3. Generic Root Form Component Terminology
4. Prosthetic Options in Implant Dentistry
5. Diagnostic Imaging and Techniques
6. Stress Factors: Impact on Treatment Planning
7. Force Factors Related to Patient Conditions
8. Available Bone and Implant Dentistry
9. Bone Density: A Key Determinant for Clinical Success
10. Diagnostic Casts and Surgical Guides
11. Preimplant Prosthodontics
12. Natural Teeth Adjacent to Multiple Implant Sites: Effect on Diagnosis and Treatment Plan
13. Classification and Treatment Plans for Partially and Completely Edentulous Arches in Implant Dentistry
14. Treatment Options for Mandibular Implant Overdentures: An Organized Approach
15. Mandibular Implant Overdenture Design and Fabrication
16. Mandibular Full Arch Implant Fixed Prosthetic Options
17. Treatment Planning for the Edentulous Posterior Maxilla
18. Partial and Complete Edentulous Maxilla Implant Treatment Plans: Fixed and Overdenture Prostheses
19. Clinical Biomechanics in Implant Dentistry
20. A Scientific Rationale for Dental Implant Design
21. Posterior Single Tooth Replacement
22. Maxillary Anterior Single Tooth Replacement
23. Principles of Cement-Retained Fixed Implant Prosthodontics: Natural Teeth and Implant Abutments
24. Principles for Screw-Retained Prostheses
25. Occlusal Considerations for Implant-Supported Prostheses: Implant-Protected Occlusion
26. Progressive Bone Loading
27. Immediate Load Application in Implant Dentistry
28. Maxillary Denture Opposing an Implant Prosthesis and Modified Occlusal Concepts
29. Maintenance of Dental Implants
30. Implant Quality of Health Scale: A Clinical Assessment of the Health Disease Continuum
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateJun 27, 2014
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.