Deluxe Therapy Tilt Table Model ST7647 - Electric height and tilt
- The Deluxe models feature a 2 section top incorporating an adjustable angle backrest to meet a wide range of applications.
- Also available with the option of "divided leg design", both models feature a large wheel design with steering facility and have the standard benefits of dual adjustable foot boards, patient worktable and a wide choice optional accessories.
- This model includes accessory table, patient handgrips and harnesses.
- Brexit and Covid-19 related producton demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 8-10 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. The current lead time on plinth construction is 8-10 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below.
Deluxe Model Specification
- Safe working load with lifting and tilting capacity (from minimum height) of 225kgs (495lbs=35 stone)
- Large wheel design with central locking and steering facility for ease of manoeuvrability
- Adjustable angle backrest facility (horizontal to 80 degrees) with anti-trap design gas strut
- Electric height and tilting operation with hand switch control
- Adjustable angle dual footboards – positive and negative (+15 to -30)
- Supplied with worktable, patient handgrips and set of harnesses
- Height range 46 to 100cm(18-39”), Tilt angle from horizontal to 90 degrees vertical
- Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer
- Tilt angle inclinometer fitted as standard
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Choice of upholstery colours
Optional Couch Accessories
- Model 6057 Battery back-up facility
- Model 6058 Hip/Leg Stabilisers (pair)
- Model 6059 Adjustable Pommel Support#
- Model 6060 Child Footboard Facility#
- Model 6007 Head Support Cushion
- Model 6062 Tilt Table – Standard Harness Set
- Model 6063 Tilt Table – Dual Leg Harness Set #
- Model 6064 Tilt Table – Pair Dual Knee Harnesses#
- Model 6065 Tilt Table – Standard Harness – Wide
- Model 6066 Tilt Table – Standard Harness - Narrow
PREMIUM PLINTH RANGE
- Safe working load and lifting capacity (from minimum height) of 240kgs (528lbs=37.7 stone)
- Warranty – Motors- 2 years
- Warranty – Gas Struts - 2 years
- Warranty – Frame - 10 years
- Cables and leads - 1 year
- Hand/foot switches - 1 year
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Upholstery ColourBlack, Burgundy, Brown, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Lotus Green, Light Grey, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue, White
Matching Removable 'Head/Knee' BolsterNo Thanks, x 1 , x 2
Additional Memory foam top sheetNo Thanks, 20mm Memory Foam top layer
Single Foot SwitchNo Thanks - Standard Hand Switch, 6200 - Single Foot Switch for Electric
Battery Back-UpNo Thanks, ST6057 Battery Back-Up
Plinth RemovalNo Thanks, Yes, 1 x Plinth Removal
Additional Delivery Person (see zone based colour chart)One man standard, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Zone 2), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Zone 3), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Zone 4)
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
For any offshore or export orders then packing and freight will be charged extra at cost and must be quoted depending on numbers and delivery addresses.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
We are happy to send our Plinths anywhere in the word and have already sold them in places we thought not possible. If you provide us a precise address then we are happy to quote on a cost basis for delivery. You are also welcome to arrange you own pickup from our warehouse if you can find a more economical solution.
Sea Freight is always less expensive than air freight so if you aren't in a rush this might also be worth considering. The last note is that we charge you to freight ex-United Kingdom. Our charges DO NOT include any duties that might be payable on landing before you can have those goods forwarded to you. In some cases shipping is to the customs area in your destination country where you will then have to collect or organise a freight forwarding company to deliver them on to you at your expense.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honor our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.