Current Management of Diabetic Retinopathy
Stay current with recent progress in the field of diabetic retinopathy management with this practical resource by Drs. Caroline R. Baumal and Jay S. Duker. Concise, highly illustrated coverage includes summaries of the latest evidence and expert guidance on the rationale for each therapeutic option.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Section 1: Diabetic Retinopathy Background
1. Diabetes Mellitus (DM) Introduction and General Information
2. Classification of Diabetic Retinopathy
3. Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy: Clinical
4. Diagnosis of Diabetic Retinopathy: Imaging
5. Genetics of Diabetic Retinopathy
Section 2: Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
6. Anti-VEGF Therapy for Diabetic Eye Disease
7. Corticosteroid Therapy for Diabetic Retinopathy
8. Laser Therapy (focal, grid, PRP, UWF PRP, micropulse)
9. Surgical treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
10. Effect of Modifiable Risk Factors on the Incidence and Progression of Diabetic Retinopathy
11. Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy in Pregnancy
12. Future Therapies: New agents in Preclinical or Pipeline
App. Summary of Diabetic Retinopathy Clinical Research Network (DRCR.net) Protocols
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateDec 11, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.