Contemporary Fixed Prosthodontics. Edition: 5
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. History Taking and Clinical Examination
2. Diagnostic Casts and Related Procedures
3. Treatment Planning
4. Principles of Occlusion
5. Periodontal Considerations
6. Mouth Preparation
PART 2: CLINICAL PROCEDURES: SECTION 1
7. Principles of Tooth Preparation
8. The Complete Cast Crown Preparation
9. The Metal-Ceramic Crown Preparation
10. The Partial Veneer Crown, Inlay, and Onlay Preparations
11. Tooth Preparation for All-Ceramic Restorations
12. Restoration of the Endodontically Treated Tooth
13. Implant-Supported Fixed Prostheses
14. Tissue Management and Impression Making
15. Interim Fixed Restorations
PART 3: LABORATORY PROCEDURES
16. Communicating with the Dental Laboratory
17. Definitive Casts and Dies
18. Wax Patterns
19. Framework Design and Metal Selection for Metal-Ceramic Restorations
20. Pontic Design
21. Retainers for Partial Removable Dental Prostheses
22. Investing and Casting
23. Description of Color, Color-Replication Process, and Esthetics
24. Metal-Ceramic Restorations
25. All-Ceramic Restorations
26. Resin-Bonded Fixed Dental Prostheses
27. Connectors for Partial Fixed Dental Prostheses
28. Finishing the Cast Restoration
PART 4: CLINICAL PROCEDURES: SECTION 2
29. Evaluation, Characterization, and Glazing
30. Luting Agents and Cementation Procedures
31. Postoperative Care
Appendix A: Dental Materials and Equipment Index
Appendix B: Manufacturers' Index (online)
Stock Last CheckedDec 7, 2021
Publication DateSep 25, 2015
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.