Contact Lenses. Edition: 6
Completely revised with the latest advances, evidence, and standards needed for everyday practice, Contact Lenses, 6th Edition, remains a definitive work on this multi-faceted topic, ideal for optometrists, dispensing opticians, ophthalmologists, and contact lens practitioners. This classic, superbly designed text is perfectly suited for health care professionals, providing all of the essential knowledge needed in one convenient volume.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
Contact Lenses 6e
Contact Lens History and Material Development
1. The History of Contact Lenses
2. Contact Lens Materials
Anatomy, Physiology and Patient Suitability
3. Ocular Anatomy
4. Microbiology, Lens Care and Maintenance
5. Tears and Contact Lenses
6. Assessment of Patient Suitability For Contact Lenses
Instrumentation and Lens Design
7. Optics and Lens Design
8. Clinical Instrumentation in Contact Lens Practice
Lens Fitting Modalities
9. Rigid Gas-Permeable Corneal Lens Fitting
10. Soft Contact Lens Fitting
11. Toric Contact Lens Fitting
12. Extended- And Continuous-Wear Lenses
13. Bifocal and Multifocal Contact Lenses
14. Scleral and Mini-Scleral Contact Lenses
Patient Management and Aftercare
15. Patient Management
17. Management of Contact Lens Induced Pathology
18. Lens Checking: Soft and Rigid
Specialist Lens Fitting
21. High Prescriptions
22. Post-Keratoplasty Contact Lens Fitting
23. Postrefractive Surgery
24. Paediatric Contact Lenses
25. Cosmetic and Prosthetic Contact Lenses
26. Therapeutic and Bandage Lenses For Abnormal Ocular Conditions
27. Special Lens Types
28. Myopia Progression and Contact Lens Control
29. Contact Lens Manufacturing
30. Contact Lens Standards
31. Legal Issues and Contact Lenses
32. Setting Up a Research Project
33. Modification Procedures - ONLINE ONLY
Stock Last CheckedDec 8, 2021
Publication DateDec 21, 2018
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.