Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases
Perfect for board review or quick reference in clinical practice, Comprehensive Review of Infectious Diseases is a balanced, high-yield resource covering the full range of infectious disease topics. Whether you're preparing for examinations or are looking for a concise resource to support your practice, this unique review contains precisely the information you need - from common infectious diseases concepts and conditions to hundreds of up-to-date review questions and answers for self-assessment and exam preparation.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
6. Antimycobacterial Agents
7. Antifungal Agents
9. Antiparasitic Agents
10. Fever and Sepsis
11. Head & Neck Infections
12. Central Nervous System Infections
13. Respiratory Infections
14. Bacteremia and Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections
15. Cardiac and Cardiac Device Infections
16. Gastrointestinal Infections
17. Peritonitis, intra-abdominal abscess, hepato-biliary infections
18. Obstetric and Gynecologic Infections
19. Genitourinary Tract Infection
20. Infections of Pregnancy
21. Sexually Transmitted Infections
22. Hepatitis Viruses
23. Viral Exanthems and Vaccine-Preventable Illnesses
24. Disease due to Spirochetes
25. Skin and Soft Tissue Infections and Toxin-mediated Diseases
26. Bone and Joint Infections
28. The Dimorphic Mycoses
29. Monomorphic Mold Infections
30. Arthropod-borne Diseases
31. Infections Associated With Animal Exposure
33. Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infections
36. Natural History of HIV
37. Non-infectious complications of HIV
38. Antiretroviral Therapy
39. Opportunistic Infections in HIV
40. Infections in Patients with Cancer and Immunosuppressive Therapy
41. Infections in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients
42. Infections in Bone Marrow Transplant Recipients
43. Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders
44. Infection Control and Prevention
45. Adult Immunization
46. General Principles of Travel Medicine
48. Syndromes that Mimic Infectious Diseases
49. High Yield Biostatistics
50. Commonly Encountered Skin Manifestations in ID
51. ID Memory Aids
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateDec 20, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.