Due to DJO Global distribution agreements we are not currently able to ship goods outside of the UK. In stock items are sent via Parcel Force using a weekday 24hr express delivery service (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs). Contact us if you require a weekend delivery service.
- Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Adjunctive treatment for post-surgical and post-trauma acute pain
- Relief of pain associated with arthritis NMES
- Retarding or preventing disuse atrophy
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Re-educating muscles Increasing local blood circulation
- The Cefar® TENS stimulator features 2 independent channels that can be managed separately. Users can select either the same program on both channels or 2 different programs to be used simultaneously, allowing a combination of NMES and TENS in one treatment. This means patients can rehabilitate the affected area while reducing the associated pain, resulting in a more comfortable and effective treatment.
- The device allows users to create up to 5 custom programs and to select specific parameters. This gives clinicians the ability to prescribe an initial treatment regime that patients can be confident in using, while still allowing room for future modification.
- For best results when using the Cefar® TENS, we recommend the use of Chattanooga electrodes. Available in 2 different sizes, our electrodes provide excellent conductivity and ensure comfortable and effective treatment.
- When connected to the belt clip, the device can be rotated to allow convenient access to the cable outputs
- When connected to acupuncture needles, Cefar® TENS can be used to deliver electroacupuncture (EA) treatment. As EA has been shown to be particularly effective in the reduction of pain, this provides a further, more beneficial option for patients to reduce their discomfort.
- Clinician use only. Acupuncture needles not supplied.
Due to DJO Global distribution agreements we are not currently able to ship goods outside of the UK.
In stock items are sent via Parcel Force using a weekday 24hr express delivery service (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs).
Contact us if you require a weekend delivery service. Orders would need to be placed before 2pm on a Friday.
Additional weekend courier charges:
- Saturday by 12noon = £25 + VAT
- Saturday by 10AM = £30 + VAT
DJO UK Ltd has a strict returns policy. You must contact us or them and wait for a returns authorisation number to be issued before returning the goods to their warehouse.
You have the right to cancel the contract and return the goods within fourteen (14) working days of receipt with prior agreement in writing. It is the customers’ responsibility to return the goods at their expense. The goods must be returned in their original packaging, withing 14 days of notification of the intention to make a return, in a condition that they can be sold as new. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value. This does not affect your statutory rights with regard to faulty products.
We must be advised in writing (this includes email) within fourteen days of any loss, damage or shortage of goods for a claim to be considered. The customer is responsible for any return postage costs associated with the return of non-damaged/not faulty products.