Braddom's Rehabilitation Care: A Clinical Handbook
Concise and portable, Braddom's Clinical Handbook of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, by Drs. David X. Cifu and Henry L. Lew, gives you dependable, up-to-date content in a handbook format ideally suited for use at the bedside or in outpatient clinics. This quick reference covers the everyday topics you need - assistive devices and orthoses, spasticity, pediatric, adult, and geriatric care, pain management, outcome measures, and much more - all derived from the most trusted name in the field of PM&R.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
SECTION 1 Evaluation
1. The Physiatric History and Physical Examination
2. History and Examination of the Pediatric Patient
3. Adult Neurogenic Communication and Swallowing Disorders
4. Psychological Assessment and Intervention in Rehabilitation
5. Practical Aspects Of Impairment Rating And Disability Determination
6. Employment of People with Disabilities
7. Quality and Outcome Measures for Medical Rehabilitation
8. Electrodiagnostic Medicine
SECTION 2 Treatment Techniques and Special Equipment
9. Rehabilitation and Prosthetic Restoration in Upper Limb Amputation
10. Lower Limb Amputation and Gait
11. Upper Limb Orthoses
12. Lower Limb Orthoses
13. Spinal Orthoses
14. Wheelchairs and Seating Systems
15. Therapeutic Exercise
16. Manipulation, Traction, and Massage
17. Physical Agent Modalities
18. Integrative Medicine in Rehabilitation
19. Computer Assistive Devices and Environmental Controls
SECTION 3 Common Clinical Problems
20. Bladder Dysfunction
21. Neurogenic Bowel: Dysfunction and Rehabilitation
22. Sexual Dysfunction and Disability
24. Chronic Wounds
25. Vascular Diseases
27. Acute Medical Conditions
28. Chronic Medical Conditions: Pulmonary Disease, Organ Transplantation, and Diabetes
29. Cancer Rehabilitation
30. The Geriatric Patient
31. Rheumatologic Rehabilitation
SECTION 4 Issues in Specific Diagnoses
32. Common Neck Problems
33. Low Back Pain
35. Upper Limb Pain and Dysfunction
36. Musculoskeletal Disorders of the Lower Limb
37. Chronic Pain
38. Pelvic Floor Disorders
39. Sports Medicine and Adaptive Sports
40. Motor Neuron Diseases
41. Rehabilitation of Patients with Neuropathies
43. Traumatic Brain Injury
44. Stroke Syndromes
45. Degenerative Movement Disorders of the Central Nervous System
46. Multiple Sclerosis
47. Cerebral Palsy
48. Myelomeningocele and Other Spinal Dysraphisms
49. Spinal Cord Injury
50. Auditory, Vestibular, and Visual Impairments
Stock Last CheckedDec 1, 2021
Publication DateAug 15, 2017
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.