Bobath Therapy Mat Table - Hydraulic
- The Mat Therapy Tables are very similar to the Bobath models in terms of specification, but without the backrest facility.
- The single section top design provides a large and stable variable height support surface for a wide range of exercises.
- The Hydraulic table is available in widths of 105cm and 125cm
- Brexit and Covid-19 related production demands means that the turnaround time on all builds is currently 12 weeks.
To ensure our level of quality control all couches are hand made to order. Unless stated above in the main production description the current lead time on plinth construction is 12 weeks. As each plinth is custom made any cancellation will result in a cancellation charge.
When not stated in the product description above a two-man delivery service can be offered at an additional charge. For delivery zones and their associated costs see the main Shipping Info TAB below to check your postcode and additional charges.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 250Kg
- Choice of widths available 105cm, 125cm or 150cm (electric only)
- Choice of manual or electric height elevation on 105cm and 125cm models
- Excellent electric height range from 46cm to 100cm
- Retractable wheel design and adjustable foot for stability on uneven floors
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
- Hand switch fitted as standard
ManufacturerPerformance Physio Plinths
Upholstery ColourBlack, Burgundy, Brown, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Lotus Green, Light Grey, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue, White
Choose Width105cm wide (Hydraulic), 125cm wide (Hydraulic)
Breathing HoleNo Thanks, One (centrally located), Two (one each side of the same end)
Optional Side Support RailsNo Thanks, Bobath side support rail (Pair)
Side Support Rail CushionNo Thanks, Bobath side support rail cushion (Pair)
Bobath patient limb support with fixing for foot end onlyNo Thanks, Bobath patient limb support with fixing for foot end only
Additional Delivery Person (see zone based colour chart)One man standard, 2 Man Delivery (Pink Zone 1), 2 Man Delivery (Yellow Zone 2), 2 Man Delivery (Purple Zone 3), 2 Man Delivery (Teal Zone 4)
Please note that all our plinths are custom made to order. Brexit and Covid related issues have lead to production currently taking from 10-12 weeks. After production is complete the plinths are then scheduled for delivery.
This shipping refers to the carriage of our larger plinths (not the portables). The carriage charge for all UK mainland deliveries is £80 +vat per unit (£120 for 2 units, £160 for 3 units, £200 for 4 units delivered to the same address). For any volume orders of 5 or more we will quote you.
Two Person Delivery Assistance
We can provide a two person delivery service if you need additional assistance to locate the plinth in your home or building. The cost of this is dependent on the region you are location which is based on the time the additional person would be required away from the warehouse. See the map below for the pricing. The escalating costs relate to the Zone 1 (pink), Zone 2 (Yellow), Zone 3 (Purple) and Zone 4 (Teal) as shown on our product delivery options dropdown.
Overseas Shipping and Freight
Currently we only have foreign orders delivery to a UK Mainland based freight forwarder of your choice. We are not exporting directly ourselves.
Pallet cartons are 205x77x58cm
Weight: 110kg approx each
Overseas Warranty Provisions (Outside of mainland UK)
- Our plinth warranties do extend to foreign orders however these are subject to the following terms and conditions
- We will honour our standard warranty issues when the plinth is located in the UK however for foreign orders we will ship replacement parts at the customers expense only.
- If the customer then returns the faulty part to us, such that we can check and approve the defect, we will credit back the customer the cost of the replacement part. The reimbursement does not include the shipping.