Asian Blepharoplasty and the Eyelid Crease. Edition: 3
Ideal for plastic surgeons, ophthalmologists (oculoplastic), facial plastic and cosmetic dermatologic surgeons, Dr. Chen's Asian Blepharoplasty and the Eyelid Crease was designed to help you master the latest techniques used in this highly popular surgery. Comprehensively updated, this multimedia resource features the addition of eight new chapters covering today's most advanced concepts; 30 video cases with author narration; and enhanced full-color artworks. You'll have access to all the core knowledge necessary in offering spectacular results for those patients undergoing this complex and intricate procedure.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. What is an Upper Lid Crease?
2. Historical Considerations
3. Anatomy of the Upper Lid
4. The Eyelid Crease: Goals and Benchmarks
5. Consultation and Counselling
6. Suture Ligation Method
7. External Incision Methods
8. Asian Blepharoplasty I (The First Vector)
9. Asian Blepharoplasty II (The Second Vector)
10. Asian Blepharoplasty III (Factors that influence Outcome)
11. Concept of Triangular, Trapezoidal and Rectangular Debulking---Application in Upper Blepharoplasty
12. Optimal Closure and Management of Wound Healing
13. Primary Asian Blepharoplasty Results (Before and After)
14. Suboptimal Factors
15. Revision Parameters
16. Revisions in Suboptimal Cases
17. Advanced Concept of a Glide Zone as it relates to Upper Lid Crease, Lid Fold, and Application in Asian Blepharoplasty
18. Advanced: Beveled Approach and Mid-Lamellar Clearance in Revisional Asian Blepharoplasty
19. Advanced: Angle of Observation, Crease Height, and its effects on Clinical Outcome of Upper Blepharoplasty
20. Advanced: Tarsal Tilt and its effects in Normal and Abnormal Clinical Conditions
21. The Effect of High Anchoring of Crease, Faden Effect, and use of buried sutures
22. Advanced: Summary of Eyelid Crease Factors
23. Advanced Concept of the Eyelid Crease as a stringed series of unipoints
24. Asian Eyelid Surgery: Thoughts
25. Treatment of Medial Upper Lid Fold and the fog surrounding epicanthoplasty
26. Novel technique, Challenges and Outlook for the future in Aesthetic Surgery of the Asian eye
Stock Last CheckedDec 7, 2021
Publication DateNov 26, 2015
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.