Andrews' Diseases of the Skin. Edition: 13
Now in a fully revised thirteenth edition, Andrews' Diseases of the Skin remains your single-volume, must-have resource for core information in dermatology. From residency through clinical practice, this award-winning title ensures that you stay up to date with new tools and strategies for diagnosis and treatment, new entities and newly recognized diseases, and current uses for tried-and-true and newer medications. It's the reference you'll turn to again and again when faced with a clinical conundrum or therapeutically challenging skin disease.
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Skin: Basic Structure and Function
2. Cutaneous Signs and Diagnosis
3. Dermatoses Resulting from Physical Factors
4. Pruritus and Neurocutaneous Dermatoses
5. Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema, and Noninfectious Immunodeficiency Disorders
6. Contact Dermatitis and Drug Eruptions
7. Erythema and Urticaria
8. Connective Tissue Diseases
10. Seborrheic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Recalcitrant Palmoplantar Eruptions, Pustular Dermatitis, and Erythroderma
11. Pityriasis Rosea, Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris, and Other Papulosquamous and Hyperkeratotic Diseases
12. Lichen Planus and Related Conditions
14. Bacterial Infections
15. Diseases Resulting from Fungi and Yeasts
16. Mycobacterial Diseases
17. Hansen's Disease
18. Syphilis, Yaws, Bejel, and Pinta
19. Viral Diseases
20. Parasitic Infestations, Stings, and Bites
21. Chronic Blistering Dermatoses
22. Nutritional Diseases
23. Diseases of Subcutaneous Fat
24. Endocrine Diseases
25. Abnormalities of Dermal Fibrous and Elastic Tissue
26. Errors in Metabolism
27. Genodermatoses and Congenital Anomalies
28. Dermal and Subcutaneous Tumours
29. Epidermal Nevi, Neoplasms, and Cysts
30. Melanocytic Nevi and Neoplasms
31. Macrophage/Monocyte Disorders
32. Cutaneous Lymphoid Hyperplasia, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Other Malignant Lymphomas, and Allied Diseases
33. Diseases of the Skin Appendages
34. Disorders of the Mucous Membranes
35. Cutaneous Vascular Diseases
36. Disturbances of Pigmentation
37. Dermatologic Surgery
38. Laser Surgery
39. Cosmetic Dermatology
Stock Last CheckedDec 5, 2021
Publication DateApr 17, 2019
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.