Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Boot (01EF)
- The Standard walking boot offers a moderate level of support and Aircast’s quality, effectiveness and comfort in an economical model.
- The Standard has a durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection.
- Housed within the shell are two adjustable distal aircells that provide compression and support the malleoli.
- SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities.
- For sizing see bottom of page.
Due to DJO Global distribution agreements we are not currently able to ship goods outside of the UK. In stock items are sent via Parcel Force using a weekday 24hr express delivery service (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs). Contact us if you require a weekend delivery service.
- For a moderate level of support
- Stable fractures of the lower leg, foot, and ankle
- Severe ankle sprains and post-operative use
- Clinically proven to effectively heal fractures and manage swelling
- Two distal aircells for added comfort and improved recovery
- Strike zone designed to absorb and dissipate energy away from the heel
- Additional mid-foot support to minimise hip differential and knee flexion movement
- Skid-resistant low profile rocker sole to allow for normal gait with less forefoot angulation
- Moulded semi-rigid shell which can be trimmed for added comfort to create a tailored support
- Open design frame for increased ventilation and maximum patient protection
- Three strap system designed to disperse pressure evenly and help prevent edema
- Weighs less than 1kg
- Multiple aircells are layered to create an intermittent massaging effect with each step to reduce swelling quicker
- Quick and easy inflation technology allows for simple and effective adjustment
Choose Size and QuantityExtra Small, Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Due to DJO Global distribution agreements we are not currently able to ship goods outside of the UK.
In stock items are sent via Parcel Force using a weekday 24hr express delivery service (if ordered before 2pm Mon-Thurs).
Contact us if you require a weekend delivery service. Orders would need to be placed before 2pm on a Friday.
Additional weekend courier charges:
- Saturday by 12noon = £25 + VAT
- Saturday by 10AM = £30 + VAT
DJO UK Ltd has a strict returns policy. You must contact us or them and wait for a returns authorisation number to be issued before returning the goods to their warehouse.
You have the right to cancel the contract and return the goods within fourteen (14) working days of receipt with prior agreement in writing. It is the customers’ responsibility to return the goods at their expense. The goods must be returned in their original packaging, withing 14 days of notification of the intention to make a return, in a condition that they can be sold as new. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value. This does not affect your statutory rights with regard to faulty products.
We must be advised in writing (this includes email) within fourteen days of any loss, damage or shortage of goods for a claim to be considered. The customer is responsible for any return postage costs associated with the return of non-damaged/not faulty products.