Promoting Health in Families. Edition: 3
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
1. Introduction to Family Health Nursing and Promoting Family Health
2. The Twenty-First Century Family
3. Family Health Promotion and Health Protection
Unit II: Conceptual Frameworks for Nursing Practice to Promote and Protect Family Health
4. Theoretical Foundations for Family Health Nursing Practice (NEW)
5. Family Roles
6. Family Social Support
7. Family Communication
8. Family Spirituality and Religion
9. Sociocultural Influences on Family Health Promotion and Health Protection
Unit III: Family Nursing Practice
10. Using the Nursing Process with Families (NEW)
11. Family Assessment and Intervention
12. Family Health Protection
13. Family Nutrition
14. Family Stress Management
15. Family Sexuality
16. Family Routines, Rituals, Recreation, and Rules
17. Family Health Promotion During Transitions
18. Family Health Promotion During Life Threatening Illness and End of Life (NEW)
19. Family Environmental Health
20. Health Promotion of Families in Rural Settings (NEW)
Unit IV: Social and Family Policy and the Future of Family Health
21. Influences of Social and Health Policies on Family Health
22. Family Health Promotion and Family Nursing in the New Millennium (NEW)
Stock Last CheckedJan 26, 2022
Publication DateJan 5, 2004
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.