Bovine Theriogenology, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice
This issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice focuses on Bovine Theriogenology. Article topics include: Reproductive systems for North American Beef Cattle Herds, Reproductive systems for North American Dairy Cattle Herds, Beef Heifer Development, Dairy Heifer Development, Evaluation of data obtained at pregnancy detection of beef herds ,Synchronization and AI Strategies in Beef Herds, Synchronization and AI Strategies in Dairy Herds, Embryo Transfer, Management of reproductive disease in dairy cattle, Venereal Diseases of Cattle, Diagnosis and Control of Neosporosis, Management and Breeding Soundness Examination of Yearling Bulls, and more!
Our publishing partner, Elsevier, maintains a flat fee for shipping. Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
Manufactured on demand titles take an extra 3-5 working days.
At this time we only ship Elsevier book orders to addresses within the UK.
Brexit: We have been informed that some couriers are now charging additional fees for importing from the UK into the EU. The customer is responsible for the payment of any import duties that are in addition to the shipping costs already charged.
2. Reproductive Systems for North American Beef Cattle Herds
3. Reproductive Systems for North American Dairy Cattle Herds
4. Beef Heifer Development
5. Dairy Heifer Development and Nutrition Management
6. Evaluating Information Obtained from Diagnosis of Pregnancy Status of Beef Herds
7. Synchronization and Artificial Insemination Strategies in Beef Cattle
8. Synchronization and Artificial Insemination Strategies in Dairy Herds
9. Embryo Transfer (Techniques, Donors, and Recipients)
10. Management of Reproductive Disease in Dairy Cows
11. Tritrichomonas foetus Prevention and Control in Cattle
12. Diagnosis and Control of Viral Diseases of Reproductive Importance: Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis and Bovine Viral Diarrhea
13. Diagnosis and Control of Bovine Neosporosis
14. Yearling Bull Breeding Soundness Examination: Special Considerations
15. Management and Breeding Soundness of Mature Bulls
16. Management of Male Reproductive Tract Injuries and Disease
Stock Last CheckedJan 21, 2022
Publication DateJul 4, 2016
Your Elsevier book orders are actioned within 48hrs during the working week. If any one item in your purchase is delayed we will send you what is in stock and will send on the remainder as soon as it arrives. This is provided at no additional shipping cost to you. Stock availability levels are updated on a daily basis. We ship directly from a UK warehouse.
We currently maintain a flat fee structure for shipping book titles from Elsevier. Buy as many Elsevier titles as you like the we will still charge you the same single item shipping fee.
Overview Delivery Methods
Books are delivered in the UK via DHL and will require a signature upon delivery.
Deliveries within the UK
- The standard delivery time within the UK is 2 working days from the date of invoice.
- Print on demand titles take 3-5 working days.
Where is my order? Order Tracking
To find out more information about your order, select from the relevant options below:
Deliveries to the UK and UK shippers
Your order should be delivered to you/your shipper within 2-3 working days.
To track any deliveries using DPD, click here.
If your order is for a print on demand title, your delivery time will be longer, please allow an extra 3-5 working days.